ESX_GiveCarKeys

This script is simple as fuck, only thing it does is allow you to sell your car or simply give it away to the nearest player.

Download: https://github.com/D3uxx/ESX_GiveCarKeys/archive/1.1.zip

Requirements:

How to make it work:

· Move the esx_givecarkeys folder to your resources folder
· Add start esx_givecarkeys to server.cfg
· Restart server

· Hop into a owned car and do /givecarkeys and the nearest player will receive the car.

No big deal, if you want to roleplay a car sale, make sure to roleplay he pays you too.

16 Likes

looks cool! send some pics

It doesn’t do any animation or anything, just gives the car keys to the nearest player as you write /givecarkeys in the chat.

Also, don’t have no friends to show how it works now.

Just wondering, are you going to update it one day so that you can choose a person near you (like a little menu that pops up showing all the people near you, then you just click the one you want to give it to) This way you won’t accidentally give it to the wrong person if there are many people around you.

which pictures you need? When he will give the keys hahaha you joking :slight_smile:

Yeah, I think I can try to get that one with ESX’s player choose option.

Just gotta get some free time.

Any help with reworking it for old ID owned_vehicles system?

Nice. I will test it today.

1 Like

Nice good job m8

1 Like

I tried it with the command / givecarkeys while a player is standing next to me, but nothing happens. Is it possible that I’m doing anything wrong?

Finally…

big thx :smiley:

Check console for errors and let me know, both Client and Server.

I get the error when I type the command

This script gives keys to the players for ever or just for once? As if he sold his car has anybody?

Have you not looked at the code… It quite clearly updates the SQL.

What error, send.

i tryed it but nothing happends and i get no error
???

It works perfectly. You are doing something wrong so check it all again

What makea u think i am doing somthing wrong it could be that it dont match my data base

Ok? so alter it to match your DB. You answered your own problem so i do not see the issue