[ESX] [esx_policejob; esx_ambulance] Call Support Units

Hey guys,
im using the scripts esx_ambulance and esx_policejob on mx fxserver and i love those.
But i have the following task that i want to get running:

1. civ calls ambulance for help with esx_phone (already works)
  2. ambulance accept/response and drives to the gps location automatically marked (already works)
  3. ambulance calls the police for additionall support while they are still driving
  4. police gets the call from the ambulance and can accept it and now see the same gps marker like the ambulance guys
  5. ambulance and police arrives together at the place of the incident

Further down the road i would like to extend this for calling support at the mechanic and maybe firedepartment.

The second approach to achieve something similar would be:

1. civ calls a general number like 911 over the esx_phone
  2. the call will be automatically sent to all specified (in config file) jobs like ambulance, police, fire department or more
  3. they decide by themselves if they would be needed at the incident and if they accept the call, they would see the gps marker

both variants are very interesting and im not sure what will be the better solution and how to achieve one of them.
maybe there are already scripts that support this stuff? could not find anything like this yet on the forums.

best regards,
jürgen

1 Like

were you able to figure out how to tie esx_phone to the ambulance job?

im not sure what you mean…
if you mean that the ambulance job is shown as a contact on esx_phone --> that works outofthebox

Coming back to this, my issue was not having BaseEevnts in my server congif and not having my resources in the correct order. The phone wasn’t reaching Police or EMS because they were started before esx_phone.

I can’t set me to police ingame? Im typing /setjob [my id] [police] [the grade i want]

Im admin in game

Im using esx_police but when i waited for support i tried fivem cops…

My esx_police job won’t work there is my problem! Forgot my other posts… sry

Check the esx_police [release] page and make sure you have the required dependencies installed as well. Esx_society esx_billing etc.

Yes i have that, but when i try to set me to police ingame it’s not working…

Any server (console) or client (f8) errors?

stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:560: in upvalue ‘callback’
server/main.lua:213: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:334: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:332
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:319

I have problem with esx_phone is someone call police or EMS

the cops don’t receive message

Police F6 menu is sometimes not working correct. Example: Id en searching are bugging sometimes.

I have the policejob on my server but when I going to change outfit nothing is happening
like police officer when I hit on police outfit in the locker room nothing happens
someone who know how to fix this???

No need to shoot random esx questions in another random esx question topic. Especially when the topic is over 6 months old.

2 Likes