im using the scripts esx_ambulance and esx_policejob on mx fxserver and i love those.
But i have the following task that i want to get running:
- civ calls ambulance for help with esx_phone (already works)
- ambulance accept/response and drives to the gps location automatically marked (already works)
- ambulance calls the police for additionall support while they are still driving
- police gets the call from the ambulance and can accept it and now see the same gps marker like the ambulance guys
- ambulance and police arrives together at the place of the incident
Further down the road i would like to extend this for calling support at the mechanic and maybe firedepartment.
The second approach to achieve something similar would be:
- civ calls a general number like 911 over the esx_phone
- the call will be automatically sent to all specified (in config file) jobs like ambulance, police, fire department or more
- they decide by themselves if they would be needed at the incident and if they accept the call, they would see the gps marker
both variants are very interesting and im not sure what will be the better solution and how to achieve one of them.
maybe there are already scripts that support this stuff? could not find anything like this yet on the forums.