[ESX] Default Danny Prevention

I guess that you missunderstood me. I’m asking him to change what he is looking for to stop the user from pressing enter. It’s the same functionality, but it will also not be a problem for servers running EUP or whatever. Stop trying to be a police, I gave him some advice.

I use EUP it works fine, i made this to work with my server, i will not put in the extra work for you, thats up to you. Why is it that you are the only person who has to complain and not just appreciate that i have shared this? Everyone else is thankful and it works 100% for them, also this isn’t just to stop people accidentally pressing enter its to actually get rid of what makes a default character and that is the clipping white shirt and untextured shoes, if you use textured shoes on 0 then just remove the part where it checks the shoes simple as…can you not make a simple edit?

1 Like

I’m greatful for that you have released this. I’ve also already implemented it on my server and I’ve made my changes. But what I’m telling you is that you should instead look for skin color, face and hair to see if it’s default because that usually doesn’t interfere with EUP. It’s just my tip for you, if you don’t wanna make the change, then too bad, what else can I do? Why do you have to go for personal attacks when I’m just giving you a tip of how you could improve and stop interfering with some EUP streamer clothes. It’s a childish thing to do.

As I said, it’s fine if you don’t wanna.

I released this as a snippet I done for my own server, I don’t have anything that effects EUP on those slots so I used them I don’t have issue with the face hair etc…as some people might want to go around win a face like that, I used the messed up clothing which makes the default character, it’s straight forward to edit so there is no need for me to make those changes.

Oh god. You can’t read I see. I’m out of here.

Yes I can read I seen what you have said but like I said, I could have checked for those but I done it my own way which works for me.

Love it. However on my server it stops the camera as well. Is there something I can do to fix that? Thanks

you can enable num4 and num6 by adding those lines:

EnableControlAction(0, 107, true)
EnableControlAction(0, 108, true)

and if you want camera rotations with your mouse you can use:

EnableControlAction(0, 1, true)
EnableControlAction(0, 2, true)

I’ll try that. Thank you

No Problem :slight_smile: