[ESX] Default Danny Prevention

I am 100% sure that there are hundreds of servers owners out there who would love this as you are sick and tired of dealing with people who just can’t stay away from that enter key when creating a character and get stuck with a default ped, now you do not need to worry about them default Danny’s roaming your streets as you can use this to prevent that, it is pretty simple to use and self explanatory.

How to use?
Open your skinchanger resource and paste the snippet below at the bottom of the client file

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do 
        Citizen.Wait(0)
		if Character['tshirt_1'] == 0 and Character['torso_1'] == 0 then
		    DisableAllControlActions(0)
			EnableControlAction(0, 174, true)
			EnableControlAction(0, 175, true)
			EnableControlAction(0, 173, true)
			EnableControlAction(0, 27, true)
			DannyDetect()
		elseif Character['shoes_1'] == 0 and Character['shoes_2'] == 0 then
		    DisableAllControlActions(0)
			EnableControlAction(0, 174, true)
			EnableControlAction(0, 175, true)
			EnableControlAction(0, 173, true)
			EnableControlAction(0, 27, true)
			DannyDetect()
		end
	end
end)

function DannyDetect()
		SetTextColour(0, 0, 0, 255)
		SetTextFont(4)
		SetTextScale(0.8, 0.8)
		SetTextWrap(0.0, 1.0)
		SetTextCentre(false)
		SetTextDropshadow(2, 2, 0, 0, 0)
		SetTextEdge(1, 0, 0, 0, 205)
		SetTextEntry("STRING")
		AddTextComponentString("~r~You can\'t roll around as a default johnny, change your skin!")
		DrawText(0.105, 0.100)
end

This will disable all controls but the arrow keys and display the message in the screenshot above.

14 Likes

Can you make VRP ver?

I don’t use vRP so i’m not sure how the skinchanger for it works sorry, but it should be pretty straight forward, i may have a look in the future one of the days during my free time.

nice release, but they are called steves :hot_face:

1 Like

Great release. But why we getting rid of Steves :(((

3 Likes

that made me laugh xD <3

1 Like

Nice, Im trying this out for sure, saved me so much time. Thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

Default Danny needs to be a skin in fortnite, that’s a funny release tho :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

great release I will use it, how did you leave the camera free?

1 Like

Perfect, thank you

1 Like

Sorry but you should not make the code like that. Take my server as an example. The first clothes that comes up on my server, which I’m streaming, is totally fine actually. There is nothing wrong with them. Instead, you should look for, if the player has =0 on everything, or at least head, hair etc because that’s the problem in general.

We call em Mr Cleans.

Actually this is perfect as this checks to see if your are using checkered shoes or if you are using the defaults white shirts and torso that clip through each other so I don’t see any issues with this and it was the best way to check for it as you can still use every piece of clothing without any loss, you should be using clothing that clip through each other and untectured shoes so… also the head and hair? Why that’s not the issue with defaults, people are bald IRL so why can’t they rp with a bald character?

Moved to #development:scripts as this does not contain any download. It’s merely a snippet to include into an existing resource. I suggest you create a PR for skinchanger instead

I moved it into modding tutorials if that’s okay with you boss since this is a snippet with a tutorial on how to prevent defaults running around and not really a discussion that needs solving.

Someone already wear that default skin before i add those line and now got stuck. How do i solve this?

1 Like

Do you have multi character on your server? If so then just tell them to delete there character and make a new one, if you don’t then comment out the controls tell them to change there skin then add them back and restart the server.

Yes, i’m currently using multi character

Edited my post read above^

not everyone has YOUR server my dude… this works perfect for my server and many others if it dont work for you simply change it… you dont tell the he shouldnt make code like that because he can make the code however he likes to

1 Like