Es_extended: invalid item "itemname" ignored!

Every time I start the server I get this message “es_extended: invalid item “itemname” ignored!”, I already deleted everything that was in “items” in my database but it’s still the same. What can I do?

That’s exactly why it returns the error, people have these items in their inventory but they don’t exists

2 Likes

What can I do bro?

2 Likes

Add the items again to the items table in your database or remove them all from user inventory

2 Likes

and as I add them again, is it some sql file or something? I don’t know what file I have to add back to my db?? sorry for my english im from spain and sorry im noob in this matter

1 Like

Items are from various resources so when a resource contains a sql file insert it, if you can’t find them you can also just insert them manually in your database

1 Like

Could you give me an example of how to add medikit please?

1 Like

We really cant give you an example unless we know how you are editing your DB are you using PHPMyadmin, HeidiSQL, what? Need more information and I will see what I can do to make a quick video for you

i use phpmyadmin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.