Error when running FXserver

Hello, when I try to run the FXserver on my Windows VPS, it won’t work

Here is the error:

---------------------------
Fatal Error
This server does not have a license key specified. Please set the sv_licenseKey console variable to a key from https://keymaster.fivem.net/. (for example, `set sv_licenseKey "key"` in the config, or `+set sv_licenseKey key` on the command line)
OK   

I have used this link, which @Scott_UK provided, here.

And for those, who don’t think I’ve done all that sh*t with license key, I have.

So please do not comment anything like “You have to put your license key in your server.cfg, which you can get from keymaster.fivem.net”. Please don’t.

OK… Make sure your config is called server.cfg and not server.cfg.txt. And you’re executing it when you start the server. Or, just add +set sv_licenseKey KEY like it says…

I’m not being mean…

I’m just letting people know, that I have done these things and it still won’t work.

Also the server.cfg is a CFG/Config file.

And how are you starting the server? Does the server resources start?

The server throws this error if it can’t find the key. So, it’s either a problem with the way you’re starting the server or, you haven’t added it to the config.

I’m opening a command prompt

typing C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\server\run.cmd +exec server.cfg

then the error appears

@Havoc
This is the error I’m getting, when I’m trying the command.

Plus, I don’t the resource “sessionmanager”.

By looks of it you’re not following the Wiki page correctly.

You need to be running the command from the server-data directory, not the server’s main directory (where the run.cmd file is).

Sessionmanager is a resource automatically ran by FiveM

Now I’m getting a different error.

GlobalError: An error occurred while checking server license key.

Do you know why I am getting this now?

I have tried the process all over again.

Do you see your resources starting now?

I do, but I get an error

Any ideas? Please, I want to play soooo bad

Show your whole server log, and copy/paste what is inside your .bat to start server.

This is the log:

[         0] Initializing Mono
[        31] Initializing Mono completed
[        63] Hello!
[       625] Found new resource fivem in C:/server\server-data/resources//fivem
[       656] Found new resource fivem-awesome1501 in C:/server\server-data/resources//fivem-awesome1501
[       735] Found new resource fivem-map-hipster in C:/server\server-data/resources//fivem-map-hipster
[       781] Found new resource fivem-map-skater in C:/server\server-data/resources//fivem-map-skater
[       813] Found new resource runcode in C:/server\server-data/resources//runcode
[       844] Found new resource race in C:/server\server-data/resources//[gamemodes]/race
[       875] Found new resource race-test in C:/server\server-data/resources//[gamemodes]/race-test
[       922] Found new resource channelfeed in C:/server\server-data/resources//[gameplay]/channelfeed
[       953] Found new resource irc in C:/server\server-data/resources//[gameplay]/irc
[       985] Found new resource obituary in C:/server\server-data/resources//[gameplay]/obituary
[      1016] Found new resource obituary-deaths in C:/server\server-data/resources//[gameplay]/obituary-deaths
[      1063] Found new resource playernames in C:/server\server-data/resources//[gameplay]/playernames
[      1094] Found new resource mapmanager in C:/server\server-data/resources//[managers]/mapmanager
[      1125] Found new resource baseevents in C:/server\server-data/resources//[system]/baseevents
[      1141] Found new resource chat in C:/server\server-data/resources//[system]/chat
[      1172] Found new resource hardcap in C:/server\server-data/resources//[system]/hardcap
[      1188] Found new resource ■■■■■■■ in C:/server\server-data/resources//[system]/■■■■■■■
[      1235] Found new resource scoreboard in C:/server\server-data/resources//[system]/scoreboard
[      1266] Found new resource sessionmanager in C:/server\server-data/resources//[system]/sessionmanager
[      1297] Found new resource spawnmanager in C:/server\server-data/resources//[system]/spawnmanager
[      1328] Found new resource betaguns in C:/server\server-data/resources//[test]/betaguns
[      1375] Found new resource gameInit in C:/server\server-data/resources//[test]/gameInit
[      1391] Found new resource keks in C:/server\server-data/resources//[test]/keks
[      1594] Started resource sessionmanager
[      1641] Started resource mapmanager
[      1672] Started resource chat
[      1688] Started resource spawnmanager
[      1703] Started resource fivem
[      1703] Started gametype Freeroam
[      1750] Started resource hardcap
[      1781] Started resource ■■■■■■■
[      1813] Started resource scoreboard
[      1844] Started resource playernames
[      1875] Authenticating server license key...
[      1969] GlobalError: An error occurred while checking server license key.

And the .bat? Also, is the key properly put in your config? Did you use the correct IP on the keymaster?

What .bat file? The .cmd file?

Whatever you use to start the server

Here

@echo off
%~dp0\FXServer +set citizen_dir %~dp0\citizen\ %*

that is not the file that starts your server… it should be the run.cmd

i have the same problem, someone help please i made a .bat file with cd /d D:\fxserver\server-data
D:\fxserver\run.cmd -exec server.cfg it runs but keeps saying my server has no key specified

plus : https://gyazo.com/1ec72a2b5c474f213602c1544a25b495