ELS Discussion over two computers

So I have asked in the Technical support section of this forum but I also wanted to check if anyone has developed a FiveM version of ELS or something similar that has proven to work across multiple platforms? Or if anyone has a solution to my problem? I will paste the original problem at the bottom of this post but I would like to know if anyone has come up with or developed a ELS solution to FiveM or has any suggestions for another mod of similar design that works on FiveM? I have not been able to find anything similar that works with ELS enabled vehicles but also works with FiveM. Any assistance in creating such a mod, or someone providing one would be greatly appreciated.

ORIGINAL TECH SUPPORT POST:
ELS Crashes on one Computer and not the other…???
More below…

**GTA V version? 1.0 with the 1.07 update and all latest RockStar updates
**Up to date? yes
**Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club? Social Club
**Windows version? 7 and 8
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, many times
**Error screenshot (if any) FiveM Client Has Stopped Working
**System specifications Windows 7 and Windows 8 Both with high end processors and graphics cards
**What did you do to get this issue? I installed ELS on both PC’s but only one works
**What server did you get this issue on? GTSEC GTA5 Server (PRIVATE) “”(NOTE) This server is not listed, it is a private server""
**CitizenFX.log file N/A
**.dmp files/report IDs N/A

I have installed ELS on two computers both running up to date and legit copies of GTA 5 and FiveM Client. One PC is running windows 7 and one is running windows 8. Both computers are running the same exact copy of every file. Both have GTA5, ELS, LSPDFR and Mapeditor. Both have several scripts and plugins. The windows 7 computer runs FiveM and connects to the private server just fine with ELS installed and works perfectly but the Windows 8 PC FiveM Client crashes at the end of the FiveM loading screen. Both computers are running the same version of everything and both computers have firewall and antivirus exceptions to FiveM CLient and the application data folders. Any help would be appreciated as I know FiveM doesn’t officially support ELS but if it’s working on one machine and several other servers and people’s machines everywhere why am I having such an issue with this windows 8 PC?

**Filepath to FiveM folder Desktop\FiveM Client
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

What I"ve already tried so far: Delete Cache folders on Client and Server side, Uninstall and re-install GTA5 and FiveM, update both GTA5 and FiveM as well as the server, Run as Admin(It didn’t let me try that), copying files from the working one directly into the one that doesn’t work(ELS files, Scripts folder, Plugins Folder and both Directories), Change the installation area of ELS in the FiveM client, Various Install methods for Client.

Luxart ELS and ELS for FiveM are the two that people use the most.

I have Luxart ELS which was made by Lt. Caine I believe or at least it says Lt. Caine made it when I search for Luxart ELS and I have ELS4FiveM installed on my server but the problem on the windows 8 pc persist so is there another ELS mod somewhere that I’m not aware of, one I Could mane easily, or a modification for the current one?

Thank you for your reply!