DOJ LOST RP! Police-Fire-EMS-DEA-FBI-SWAT-CUSTOM IRL Vehicles-Housing Jobs and more!

Sever no you have fire figher rp as a girl just to pass the age limit also they dont know what there talking about and there are stolen PS glad To help

Hey I am here to try and have my ban appealed under “modding” im not tryin gto write an essay here but me and my friend were hanging with some modders and talking about their scripts n stuff and the next thing i know is everyone in the room starts vanishing like they were thanos snapped away. I was not modding but the admin 6G-27 Terrance Turner talked to me and temp banned me just to be safe. he told me to make a ban appeal so here I am.

I would like to point out that the server owner on the FiveM Facebook page multiple times called me stupid, because i asked to see where I could Get The DOJ Vehicle Models, but Not the skins. 2-3 other people wanted them as well, and then he posted “ DoYoUhAvEsToLeNfiLeS
:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:” and then proceeded and said “idiots.” I really think that this guy (Dustin Ellenwood) should not be a server owner for the multiple times he called me stupid because I was proving a point that his server had DOJ vehicles (maybe not now) but they did when I first got my pc because I went on that server. But still, he called me stupid so many times when I was being calm and explained to him what I thought. And it’s really immature when he’s in maybe his 30’s and I’m only 17 and never once called him stupid during this “conversation.” Really immature for a grown man to be this immature when a 17 year old boy didn’t say anything hateful towards him. I don’t recommend this server when a server owner acts like that.