DOJ LOST RP! Police-Fire-EMS-DEA-FBI-SWAT-CUSTOM IRL Vehicles-Housing Jobs and more!

DOJ LOST RP Is a friends and family made server. We specialize in custom Realism, custom cars, Real Life Police Vehicles, ELS Vehicles, we have our own CAD-MDT System. Discord Server. We are setup with many awesome scripts for police, fire, ems, and civilians. Dozens of jobs for civilians to make money and have fun with real life events. Custom taxi script just like the Vice City style. We have ELS Police, Fire, EMS, and DEA/FBI Units. We offer a wide variety of custom units, custom civilian cars. Everything from a Toyota Prius to your high dollar Bentleys. We have special made police units by the best of the best like JJDawkins who makes wonderful units. We have many open spots. We are always actively recruiting officers, tow truck drivers, EMS, Swat, DEA, FBI, and High Way units! We have been running for over 8 months and growing constantly. Server is most active Mid Day/Night we usually cap out at about 20-25 people at a time. We have active admins, custom anti cheat measures. We are very strict on no cheats.

Join us on Discord Here ---->> https://discord.gg/avfGWJx

Applications and Info Here ----> www.dojlostrp.com

FaceBook Page ---------> https://www.facebook.com/lostroleplay/

If you would like more info PM Here or join us on discord we have active admins and people who can assist in setting you up with everything you need within the server. We can get you whitelisted and active. We have routine training events for all officers.

Hope to see ya soon!

Accepting APPS for LSPD, BCSO, Tow Truck Drivers, Medics, Fire Dept, and civilians!!

Thank you!

Still taking apps!! Stop by!!

Now up to 3 Servers! join us !

Discord invite?

Dont join this server it is completely toxic, admins will allow people to rdm you without even looking into it. But will instantly ban you if you’re “rude” to them. The admin by the name of evolve is a douche and shouldn’t be in charge of moderating if he’s just going to allow that bs.

sounds like the average server nowadays unfortunately… I cant get any RP going as a Passivist that doesn’t bother anyone without being killed 9 times in 20 minutes.

1 Like

We have no admin named Evolve?

yeah you do… yall don’t even know who your admins are wow lol, probably explains why your servers are filled with corrupt cops and toxic ass admins. LOST servers are shit bro

1 Like

lol. We have EVO not a Evolve. LOL And no it most likely was your Shit RP and or FailRP? Lol

So calling out an admin who refuses to deal with someone RDMing in green zones is “Shit RP” lmao you’re fucking stupid. No wonder your servers are straight ass lol. My advice is maybe get admins who actually do their job, instead of getting offended when you call them out. Banning someone because I hurt your feelings is fucking stupid and that’s how you kill servers right there

Thanks for Replying! If you have a issue, we have a discord for reports, and thanks!

Really wanted this to be my new game/server. Thanks to 3S-08 J.Blacker “Lord Cyka” I was banned for racism without even a single question asked. I had been in game for all of a couple of hours, know nothing of the inner workings or how to spam adverts, but I was somehow the one responsible for racist adverts. When I went to appeal the ban to literally every admin that would listen, I got the “were looking into it” treatment. I really hope that you will start vetting those you give a ban hammer to a bit more, or this server will face abandonment by those who would actually benefit the RP portion of the game.
I will continue to run this up the chain of admins, but the awful taste has been left in my mouth and I will now have no choice but to tell people who ask me “don’t join that server unless youre into losing your ability to play for days on end as certain admins will ban first and ask questions never”

UPDATE: The issue was resolved, although it did take a while to do so. Glad to see that some of the admins are able to tell the difference between some hacker boi and a newcomer to the game lol. Thanks to Grifter_RS and Focus for all the fine work you did to get this righted.

website not working

Discord not working, website not working.

Lost cause.