Steam/CD/Social Club? steam
Windows version? 10 pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any)

System specifications
amd fx4130
ddr3 10gb
geforce 750ti

What did you do to get this issue? when I try to log in to the server, I get this error.
I can connect to other servers.
What server did you get this issue on? 54.37.128.195:27121

[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Timed out after 10 seconds.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: net.dll+1A0C0
Report ID: uploaded! (use Ctrl+C to copy)

CitizenFX.ini (61 Bytes)
CitizenFX.log (30.1 KB)

1 Like

Please fill out the full template, including screenshots of folders, a copy of your CitizenFX.log file and if possible also any crash dump files.

anything else?problem still exists

do not install/run FiveM from within your GTA5 directory.

Yo , can u give me ur discord or steam acc , i want to ask u smth. very important . Question is about fiveM

no… but you can make a topic and fill in the support template if you’d like.

actually , i have the same problem , and want to ask u about this problem. I dont run FiveM from within GTA5 directory , and have the same problem <net.dll>

he says he can connect to other servers, so this may be some sort of a server side issue. with the information given its hard to say what the exact cause is… maybe someone will have a better insight.

some servers also give this error

well its a server side issue is this your server?

so the problem was in vpn connection.
My Internet provider blocks communicating with the server.I do not know why.Maybe this topic can help people with this problem.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.