Discord roles for permissions (im creative, i know)

I didn’t even implement such a system, contact the creator of the resource you are using.

Since the Discord update two days ago it seems like it can’t fetch the discord ID of the person anymore.

Not sure why this happens but I got it as well.

@sadboilogan Did not create the “You must have Discord open to join this server” Goto the resource (which I made) called Discord Whitelist and see the messages in that topic. Just because I just Illusive’s script as a dependency does not mean any message it says comes from his script. Anyways for your answer its scattered everywhere in the Discord Whitelist thread…

Is it possible to make this script work for vehicles?

I am planning on making it so only donators can drive custom vehicles, would be really easy if it was possible via discord

I have to warn you, there is something very very wrong with Discord identifiers.
We experienced missidentifying in server logs where we use discord identifiers in few %, which is ok… but then…
we catched few people breaking through Discord Whitelist, in log, they are printed as another persons, 100% sure they arent using their accounts, they have also different identifiers when connecting and disconnecting…

Did anybody else catch it?

Its alarming in this situation, when FiveM is ending support of Steam identifiers…

can this be used to give someone a group role in the server?

Something like this?

#add_principal exports.discord_perms:IsRolePresent(user, "admin") group.admin

No, not that.

What about to be able to call certain commands in a script.

Like if exports.discord_perms:IsRolePresent(user, "admin") then

That does require ACEs of any sort. You just need to add what you said to the code and it will do it’s Thang.

Hi all, on my server when a person tries to connect I get this error:

Await failure: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:770: An error happened while calling export IsRolePresent of resource discord_perms (citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:126: @discord_perms/server.lua:77: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field ‘data’)
stack traceback:
@discord_perms/server.lua:77: in function ‘IsRolePresent’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:391: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:390
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:390: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:389), see above for details
stack traceback:
@DiscordWhitelist/server.lua:25: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
I join the server to see if it causes any major issues and when I try to do certain things etc it seems that it doesn’t affect the server performance. I’ve looked at line 77 in server.lua and I was thinking should I just comment out the print function?

It’s actually strange. Upon further investigation I took myself off discord perms/whitelist and it doesn’t throw an error for me when I attempt to join. Very odd.

How do i changed the next values to output a Name, like their username

Found Discord ID: [ID HERE] [NAME HERE]
Found Role to: Found Role For: [NAME HERE]

Use the same [“Role Nickname”] = “Role ID” format, but after it put a # then the name. ex:

[“Role Nickname”] = “Role ID” #Rocco

I set it but it doesnt detect me my role

how to add discord here? i mean how to link discord with this script?

post a screenshot of the config

hello the script works but I have an errorSans%20tit9848488re

Should i make a discord bot and make sure to launch it for this to work? Or will it by default launch that bot for me?

It needs the bot for api calls only, not a fully functioning bot also running.