[Discontinued] Item/Prop placement menu (Not Scripthook)

https://gyazo.com/6885e7ac8ba3abfd3fe251e2eaf8a64f

So im pretty new to coding, And all i ever wanted was something simple to place items like you do with menus etc.

Right now it’s early days, But it’s there and working. I plan on making a full menu with many props!

Make a race circuit?
Place cones in an area of stress?
Place a ramp for fun?

Yes this will be set via either job id or users.permission_level.

Please comment below some suggestions! Again this is my first attempt at a script so bare with me.

Im not sure if i will go through with this or release it. But if there is enough hype around it im sure it will motivate me to make it something awesome!

Here is a little gif of me placing some cones. They do not despawn and they set as a solid object.

Please dont hate, it’s my first try.

Have any questions? Feel free to chat with me on discord(Doofy Gilmore) https://discord.gg/NwqXqA3

8 Likes

Looks great! and it would ne so nice to have in a 100% role-play server with no mod menus

1 Like

one of my friend did this too for our server, nice work!

1 Like

i love to see this it make roleplay so much better road side rbt and so on

1 Like

Good job, I need only “Radar” for control speed; My script is finish but I have not Item :frowning:

1 Like

Looks great cant wait for release

1 Like

It looks good. Would be something good to have.

However, this isn’t a release, so I’m going to move this over to the discussion section!

1 Like

As far as the menu itself and what it does. Looks like it could be usefull. I would be able to edit it to restrict to certian members as well. AKA Cops can use traffic cones ect.

1 Like

You Are a Hero! Can’t wait for the release!

1 Like

Already in Cops 1.3 ^^ But good work anyway :smiley:

2 Likes

Damn you Kyominii xD Damn you!

1 Like

When will the release be ?

To anyone wondering about this script. Once we can figure out how to make peds avoid props/items i will start work, until then im going to carry on rage smashing my keyboard trying to get it to work :smiley:

1 Like

Very soon, just some few things to fix

Good news everybody!

Got it to work so when a peds vehicle comes near to “the prop” they slow down then freeze, and then sit in there calmly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice job man! Looks really good so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

Allright it works, But honestly not sure how i want to release this… Im not if to try make a menu or make it a addon cops or a specific job.id?

Thoughts?

Can be stuff other then cones of course, if it was set for cops you could have
Speed radar
barriers
etc

or if its set for a job type saaaay, cleaner
bins
rubbish
etc

So my input…take it or leave it.

Separate it into a few different categories, I personally would break it down into separate scripts. One for each category if possible.

My thought would be to have it all categorised. But at the same time i need to find a better way to do it, because right now each item would be 115 lines of code :confused: times that by 7000 would be 805000 lines of code xD

How i want it is like the model menu mod for gtav

categorised kinda thing but clean

this would be so awesome if you released it. perfect for setting dui checkpoints and stuff like that.

2 Likes