[Discontinued] Healthbar / UI - Now Supports vRP and ESX! (V 1.1)

it showing up but food-water bar doesnt work

Started all the scripts that was in my github?

yes exactly! what the read me file has

water bar is working correctly, hunger bar is not working at all

Just noticed. On accident I have uploaded 2 ESX_Healthbar. Its fixed now so try downloading it again. If it dont solve your problems I will check on monday :slight_smile:

Cant find that Thirst and Food anchor, its not there… even in default vrp.

Hey, i’ve tried ur edited resource, but hunger bar is still not working. image

Update coming today

1 Like

Is that update out already?

Yes. And for your all intrerest. I no longer support this script because I use it myself and have it addapted to my server. I can still fix your errors if you have some.

The script somehow disables pvp on VRP…

Hey! When i change my configs to hide the basic food bar. I copy it into my FTP and start my server (Cache deleted) But when i join nothing has changed. So i check back in my configs and its changed back to the previous state… Does somebody know a solution to this?

Works perfect with my personal server, but the hunger doesnt work when i move it to my Zap Hosted server. Not sure why, everything looks great and works perfect besides that.

When I change the height/opacity of the health bars I can still see the existing ESX health/armor bars. Any tips to removing those from beneath the Healthbar-UI script?

Anyone here, found out how to add a speaking bar which turns a color when speaking?

it can be because of the optionalneeds script, if you are using that, try disabling it

Its not so hard to do yourself. If you have a little knowledge. But I can look Into it next week

1 Like

I have this same issue! (Not zap but another server. Works on my testing server, but not on my dedicated server. All files are identical).

i love the script, and still use it without the hunger bar because its just so simple, just wish the dev would continue working on it

Following a tip that said to stop optionalneeds fixed this issue for me. (Went into effect after dying.