Disable control action not working

Hi, I can’t seem to get the DisableControlAction(0, 0,true) working. Im trying to use it in a code where you farm. Im setting it up so you can farm 10x at a time but im trying to make it so you can’t both farm the 10x and the normal 1x but i can’t get it working so now im here asking for help :smiley:

I made it like this: https://pastebin.com/srmwX2b1

And the script it self looks like this ingame:

As you can see there is a normal option and a 10x option and right now you can click them both at the same time.

Thanks, Ossie

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

DisableControlAction have to be run every frame you cant just put Citizen.Wait it wont work

So how would i implement it? I have tried creating a new function with it also and that didn’t work either.

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
  while true do
    Citizen.Wait(0)
    local ply = GetPlayerPed(-1)
  local plyCoords = GetEntityCoords(ply, 0)
  for _, sted in pairs(kokain) do
    local distance = GetDistanceBetweenCoords(sted.x, sted.y, sted.z,  plyCoords["x"], plyCoords["y"], plyCoords["z"], true)
    if(distance <= 1) then

DrawText3D(sted.x, sted.y, sted.z + 0.06, "~b~[Q]~s~ - Høst Kokain (~r~x10~w~)")
     if(IsControlJustReleased(1, 44))then
      --isfarmingkoka = true
      exports['progressBars']:startUI(100000, "Høster Kokain (x10)")
      TaskStartScenarioInPlace(PlayerPedId(), 'PROP_HUMAN_PARKING_METER', 0, true)
     disableControls()
     end
     end
    end
end
end)
function disableControls()

for i=1, 10000, 1 do
Citizen.Wait(0)
DisableControlAction(0,51,true)
DisableControlAction(0,20,true)

end

ClearPedTasksImmediately(GetPlayerPed(-1))
TriggerServerEvent('kokain2')

end

should work i guess

OK ill test it later ty mait :smiley:

Ok so i used your code, but now it doesen’t seem to stop the animation or show the 3dtext up again. I don’t get any erros in the console or in the f8 console. After the progressbar stop, my ped just keeps doing the animation and the 3dtext doesent appear again. It executes the server function so i get the items but the other things doesent seem to work, any ideas? :smiley:

Can you explain what is your goal? so we could think a better way to make this work, you want to be able only to choose only one option [Q] or [E] right?
But in your pastebin i only see one IsControlJustReleased so where is that other one? dont tell me you have two loops at one place.

I did like this

https://pastebin.com/KyPhMghs

I still dont understand why you want to disable controls in that loop if you dont want to get that button in this “collecting” getting clicked multiple times you can just easily make something like this:

local collecting = 0

while true do
    Citizen.Wait(0)

local distance = GetDistanceBetweenCoords(sted.x, sted.y, sted.z,  plyCoords["x"], plyCoords["y"], plyCoords["z"], true)
		if(distance <= 1) then
		DrawText3D(sted.x, sted.y, sted.z, "~b~[E]~s~ - Høst Kokain")
		   if(IsControlJustReleased(1, 51))then
				if collecting == 0 then
				collecting = 1
				exports['progressBars']:startUI(10000, "Høster Kokain Kokain")
				--your function here to get that item like Citizen.Wait(10000) and that server event after
				Citizen.Wait(10000)
				TriggerServerEvent('kokain')
				collecting = 0 -- setting this to 0 to allow to collect  again
				else
				-- already collecting
				end
		   end
       end
    end

end
end)

I just want so you can’t click both Q and E on the same time. Thats all im lookinbg for. Currently when you start faming the things start but in the same time you can press both Q and E so you can do like double farming.

local collect = false

while true do
        if collect then
            DisableControlAction(0,51,true)
            DisableControlAction(0,20,true)
            Wait(0)
        else
            Wait(250)
        end
    end
end)

while true do
        Citizen.Wait(0)
        if(distance <= 1) then

DrawText3D(sted.x, sted.y, sted.z + 0.06, "~b~[Q]~s~ - Høst Kokain (~r~x10~w~)")
            if(IsControlJustReleased(1, 44))then
            --isfarmingkoka = true
			collect = true
            exports['progressBars']:startUI(100000, "Høster Kokain (x10)")
            Citizen.Wait(100000)
            TriggerServerEvent('kokain2')
			collect = false
        end
     end
    end
end
end)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.