[Developing][Opinions] Reworked Bank robbery + difficulty and fun

Hi! @Johvu thx for the info! it will be so usefull! thanks! as i was planning i think i will use it as a secondly way to get the money , making other object in this case a drill or for differents bank, do you think is good idea to add at config files how the final step of a bank have to be robbed? (with blowtorch, drill…lockpicking?)

i started to develop a lockpicking minigame too due to many people ask to me something like that.

yea i think so its better that way

could you send me just hacking door code and open

@Johvu read the post and the comments, it is posted already

and the hacking game it is made by @zr0iq

ok thanks

Hello guys ! Nice scripts ideas !
I’m wondering if someone have the metal doors prop name (for esx_doorslock)
The vault one is V_ILEV_GB_VAULDR right ?

1 Like
'V_ILEV_GB_VAULDR' -- for fleeca bank 
'hei_prop_heist_sec_door' -- for fleeca (2) bank
'hei_v_ilev_bk_gate2_pris' -- for principal bank.

You are Wellcome!

1 Like

or just make like instructions how to change drill to blowtorch

Would you mind on sharing your work?
I want to get some parts of it on my server, giving you the credits, for sure.
Thanks!

<3 <3 <3

Hola, sirve en Vrp?..

Hola AdurK1ng, primero el idioma oficial de los foros es en inglés, así asi deben ser los post y las respuestas.

Hi AdurK1ng, first to all the official language of this forum is English, so, the posts and answer have to by in this way.

Its ok if you see in videos my native language but if you want to speak to me in this language, just whisp to me.

Secondonly, not, itn’t is for vRP framework but can be easy implemented in vRP frameworks with some script modify (Really you only need chane notifications and add money, so, easy).

But if you are thinking about get it, first, what Spanish/Latin server would use it?. (better speak this at whisps).

Un saludo! Grettings

Realease, not for now, sharing, maybe, mp me.

I reworked the esx_borrmaskin to make better for my purposes and finally named esx_blowtorch, if many people interested im be able to release this simple script.

that would be really nice

Hello! How do I get in touch with you? I would like some custom scripts …

Sorry the google translate english rsrsrsrs

Hi to all guys, this shiet way-made FiveM without a compiler and a shiet TOCs which invite to people to copy without credits do his job other time .

No Pixel video 1 day ago:

My script in development 1 month ago:

No Pixels got my work and modify it without permissions and without creddits (and not so much because is easy-configurable)

I promise i will share to all people the script for free and release it if this tweet get the max possible RSS, please:

PD: I only want credits.

Thx to all!

Or more likely, Koil and crew used a released resource and implemented it into their own server.

Using a publicly released hacking minigame in front of a computer for bank robberies isn’t really a hugely unique thing. This pissing match that always ends up happening because people feel their really not-unique work ends up “stolen” is stupid every single time it happens.

I dont tell nothing for the mhacking resource, because i didnt say nothing about it and i make each CREDITS i HAD to GIVE, just read all the tweets and you will know the TRUE , because the unique things i not make from that was the so basic esx_holdupbank i used and the front-end mhacking minigame because ALL the integration and bakcend of that i make it and is exactly as i did, too manmy cassualities, and which resource was released and who release it?

Maybe i wrote to the wrong people? maybe, but its sure my work was stolen and share without any credits