Demande de dé bannissement

Bonjour suite a un bannissement pour avoir cheat sur un serveur , j’ai utiliser volontairement ce cheat pour m’amuser avec mes amis , je n’ai pas fait n’importe quoi , je vous demande si vous plait de me debannir je ne recommencerais plus je vous le promet parole d’hommes j’ai compris la leçon voici voici mon steam id qui est ban : a5faafb8-b68b-42be-a626-49c9cff8320c.

merci d’avoir lu et pris le temps de lire mon message bonne journée

Hello following a ban to have cheat on a server, I voluntarily use this cheat to have fun with my friends, I did not do anything, I ask you if you like to deburb I would not do it again the more I promise you word of men I understood the lesson here this is my steam id which is ban: a5faafb8-b68b-42be-a626-49c9cff8320c.

thank you for reading and taking the time to read my message good day

7 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

3 Likes

You cannot cheat on FiveM. Period. Doesn’t matter if it’s with friends or not. It also says that your ban will not be discussed and no one can assist you.

If you want to continue to play FiveM, I suggest you never use the cheats again and wait out the 13 days.

you’re banned, the cheat on fivem we hate it. you just have to cry.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.