[Deleted Post] - Please Close Topic

[Deleted] [Deleted] [Deleted] [Deleted] [Deleted]

Server is full of abusive admins. They bend their own rules for their own amusements.

1 Like

[Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted][Deleted]

One of the owners got busted by JMW

1 Like

Yes that is true. The community that was shown in that video had nothing to do with what your talking about that community was CHP, I was actually the co owner in it, when the owner left, the server died. Please done bring up that community again. Thanks.
~ Hunter
Head Admin of RedlineRP

1 Like

That is not the point. This video represents the current staff member of Braxton2013 that is currently there. I can tell this community does not care to look in-depth of its people or associates it is partnered with.

I’ve known that video for long time, I don’t see anything wrong with what Braxton, did.

1 Like

Braxtons tone of voice seems as confusion of what he knows on the rules. If we look further back on the older CHP, Matt was not the brightest guy. 23 people voted in a stawpoll (Including Braxton) to kick Matt out of the server due to be an unfit admin.

I am not who you state I am. I cannot Identify Joshua R. from my memory. I do know a Josh F. who was infact the creator of the stawpoll along with Grayson.

The blatant point here is that you guys completely ripped off BLRP. Forget CHP, that’s a thing of the past. But to go as far as completely ripping off BLRP, I have a problem with that.

Hunter, id honestly recommend quitting FiveM. You community hop, triple clan, and will leave one community to get a staff position on another. In my opinion, this isn’t what FiveM is about. You’re better off playing a different game.

I really did not want to get involved in this, but you guys completely ripped off BLRP. BLRP is by far my favorite sever, and we had to put in countless hours to get it where it is today. If you try and make your sever a little different from ours, I will not have any problem with you all.

thinkingsnaik

ahhh this is clasic XD

1 Like