Crash when viewing map

FiveReborn crashes when I enter the pause menu and go to view the map. Anyone know what could be causing this?

Thanks

@jwbjnwolf said in Crash when viewing map:

What mods do you have installed?

If you have ScripthookV, dinput8 or anything in your gta folder remove them.

Had both native trainer and enhanced reborn installed and they were conflicting.

Also can anyone tell me why when I have native trainer installed, in the teleport menu it shows all GTA 4 places??? and no I don’t have the “iv” version installed.

@deziel0495 That’s just the mod, we all see that because it’s based directly off of the old one

@TouchMyRAM said in Crash when viewing map:

@deziel0495 That’s just the mod, we all see that because it’s based directly off of the old one

Is that due to five reborn? Trainer shows the correct names in regular GTA 5…

@deziel0495 I see them on both so I’m not entirely sure to be honest :stuck_out_tongue:

Turns out its the enhanced reborn trainer that is causing the crash. Your own player icon does not show on the mini map, and pressing start, and viewing the map causes a crash.

@deziel0495 Do you mean the file ‘‘EnhancedReborn1’’ that is located in the plugins folder? I don’t see myself on the minimap either and my game crashes too when I open the map. The files in ‘‘plugins’’:

-EnhancedReborn1
-Fov
-Healthbar
-Openinteriors
-TrainerV.dll
-TrainerV.ini (configuration file)

Would appreciate your help ! :slight_smile:

@MyBigPistol said in Crash when viewing map:

@deziel0495 Do you mean the file ‘‘EnhancedReborn1’’ that is located in the plugins folder? I don’t see myself on the minimap either and my game crashes too when I open the map. The files in ‘‘plugins’’:

-EnhancedReborn1
-Fov
-Healthbar
-Openinteriors
-TrainerV.dll
-TrainerV.ini (configuration file)

Would appreciate your help ! :slight_smile:

That is correct. Still have not found a solution for this.

Anyone found a solution to the problem where “ESC” and “P” / opening map… Crashes the game, cause i ran into this problem 3-4 days ago, just suddenly my game started crashing when opening the map

2 year old topic, please make your own and fill in the support template.