Constantly getting "Connection Interrupted" when joining any server but the test server

GTA V version? Current
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Win 10 Pro
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes, numerous times
Error screenshot (if any)

I’m now getting this one as well
System specifications ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme, AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2, 48 Gb G Skill Trident Z DDR4, NVIDIA RTX 2080
What did you do to get this issue? When joining any server but the test server this happens on the loading screen and once I actually join the server. If I actually get to join the server this will put me into a ghost/split server. Additionally it will sometimes cause my game to freeze or close and give me the message that others have not updated. I have not been able to stay in a server for more than a minute.
What server did you get this issue on? ANY server I join (I have tried my normal server and randomly joined five others, but the test server is the only one I don’t have this issue with
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log.9 (553.2 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs Finally got one when trying to join a onesync server but I can’t upload bc it’s too large of a file…

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot N/A
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot N/A
Filepath to FiveM folder N/A
FiveM client folder screenshot N/A
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? N/A

Also add what you already tried so far. delete cache, verify GTA V files, reinstall fivem (multiple times I’m actually sick of doing it at this point)

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I have this problem too how I can fix it

Bueller…? Anyone else know how to fix this or what the problem is?

Someone must be able to help?

it is possible that this could be the issue,

[ 827171] NETWORK_GET_NETWORK_ID_FROM_ENTITY: no net object for entity
[ 827187] InvokeNative: execution failed: Error executing native 0x299eeb23175895fc at address 0x141608477.
[ 827187] Error resuming coroutine: Execution of native 299eeb23175895fc in script host failed.
[ 827187] stack traceback:
[ 827203] [C]: in global ‘_in’
[ 827203] SetNetworkIdCanMigrate.lua:3: in function ‘SetNetworkIdCanMigrate’
[ 827203] @es_extended/client/functions.lua:352: in function <@es_extended/client/functions.lua:342>

What does that mean exactly and how would I go about fixing that? I’m not really getting crashes when this happens except for occasionally and not on my normal server that I admin on.

Yep im getting this as well now, can fivem sort this out please? Or is it our end? Im totally confused…

Day 8 of not being able to connect to any server… tech support has not responded to my calls of help for a fix. If there’s anyone that should find this message and know of a fix for this send help! Hopefully my cats don’t find my dead corpse in the server and eat it by then…

I found out the root of the problem! Make sure u have set 0.0.0.0 at top of server.cfg, try fresh install of your server! A complication may be causing the problem, also make sure you got the latest cfx and server files downloaded.

This worked for me so now I can crack on. Any help just add me on discord measlystorm#2274. I hope this will help people upbove.

Awesome, Thanks so much! I’ll be back here waiting if not lol.

1 Like

Well, it was worth a shot but alas the short battle outlined above did not pan out and the horrible red connection interrupted is still waging on against my war to connect and stay in servers… sad face :frowning: Thanks for the support and help though Measly_Storm!

No worries try updating it though check and make sure u got the latest cfx files ie server-data-files located in five.net server bit. Also check make sure ur gta v is updated as well. Its a pain i know but it helped me.

Let me know if ur still stuck I do some digging around.

Yeah updated the server and everything and reverified my GTA files and same problem still happens :frowning: Really don’t get what the issue is. I can connect on my old computer but I have a horribly old gpu and mobo and run win 7 on it but fivem runs with no issues (other than graphics) lol. I get on my new pc and I can only get into vanilla servers/test servers with nothing in them basically. So annoying! Thanks for all the help, really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got another idea as well, this could be related to your resources the amount that you have can be a factor, when running a server! So try this >Make another test server and see if that happens as well. If it dont then hay presto u got your answer! I been reading on the forums, this tends to happen, when you have loads of them! I had this before and I get where ur coming from.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Happens on our dev server, menu server. When I join other servers with minimal scripts it still happens or I get timed out or don’t load in or have the same issue.

do all these servers use onesync?

nope I havent.

I’ve tried both regular and onesync servers and same thing happens on both.

Surely One of the fivem team can help with this its obviously a known error as there’s more than 1 issue of it?