**Legit or Pirate copy?**Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) No Crash report came up
System specifications I7 7700 GTX 1060 6gb, 12gb ram, on SSD
What did you do to get this issue? tried to load into a server
What server did you get this issue on? BigCityRP
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX.log (307.3 KB)

I had this issue this morning, Cleared Cache didnt work… Fresh installed FiveM and restarted computer it worked for the day. got off for dinner then went back to play constant crashing happened again with no crash reports coming up. cleared cache again nothing fresh installed again did not work this time Please Help

1 Like

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Are you having this issue on any other servers, or just this one?

so after another fresh install and restart of my PC it works again but not sure for how long… it wasnt allowing me into any servers and when it did i crashed within about 2 minutes max

I do have the same issue.
It freeze for a sec and crash, this started after the last update to fix the infinite bridge loading.
Let’s see if they care about this.

1 Like

So this is doing it again… it was good for a couple days but now trash again

hi i have the exact same issue i load into a server spawn my car in just about to drive and bang it shits its self and i dont know why because i have pretty good specs to run this fine so i dont see why it happens to me as well and its not the server.

Omg I thought I was the only one having this issue, spawn into any server, 2 mins down the road I freeze and then game doesn’t even close or anything, I have to sign out my user and back in.
I’ve got a great gaming computer as well, just recently started doing this.

Downgrade your NVIDIA drivers from version 436 back to 431.

Im using AMD and have same issue.

I have just started to have this today as well, been perfectly fine all last week.

For crashes without any error message displaying, try enabling local dump reporting for FiveM_GTAProcess.exe. You might have to set the dump type to 2 for a ‘full dump’ and compress it to upload a 2 GB file to get something meaningful, but often type 1 (for a ‘mini dump’) is sufficient,.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.