ConnectQueue - A Server Queue System

Not necessarily “fix” it but perhaps don’t instruct the opposite in your instructions.

Above the rest of your other resources obviously???

no, not obviously. Seriously, how hard is it to state “below servername but before all resources.”? How are we supposed to know that the resource needs to be above everything but the servername unless you state that.

Is it just too much typing?

Hello Guys i need help with a strange error when im using a Queue system and not with the Queue system…

The problem is, when im using this queue system or any other queue system 80% of the player join in the game normally, but the other 20% of the players join in the game but the character information (name, inventory, bank, etc… everything about this player, storage in db mysql) the is not loaded on this player, and the player stay on the server with the default character forever…

If i find this player on my db table like, user_identities and change the license to other user_id and it works, the player login normally but the do not have more the own itens because off course i have changed he user_id… this means for me that with the Queue System for some reason the game can not load something weird on the database from that player and i dont know what to do.

When i turn off the Queue System all player join in the server and they character information load normally.

Because of this im still need to run my server without Queue =( and this is bad for me… can anyone here please give some information that can help me…

Thanks everyone, have a good day =D,
Infammous.

Might be worth updating the GitHub page - the instructions say " * Open connectqueue/config.lua and edit to your liking." although it’s now - “connectqueue/server/sv_queue_config.lua”

Yeah, I decided to change the file name last minute

Are you using vrp?

@Nick78111 Yes i’m using vRP

Good script.

Any chances of adding a command to add players to the whitelist?

Thanks!

Yeah it’s a Wip, I’ll release a separate resource that uses this resources api soon that will have a command

2 Likes

I’m waiting for that, will be awesome.

Thanks!

i have problem with the queue system some times the queue stuck and say this server is full how can fix that?

Hi, I was testing your script in my computer and I was running fine, but when I copyed and tried to run in my server VPS I start getting the error that’s showing in the image. I trying to figure out what’s causing the error but no clue at the moment, can anyone help me?errorqueue

@Nick78111

Hey man!

Not sure if intentional, but when Config.PriorityOnly is enabled (whitelist), the queue itself doesnt work. Players trying to join my full server only get the “this server is full” message, no queue at all!

You probably have hardcap running still, the queue doesn’t have a “this server is full” message.

Yup I fixed it with the hardcap. Thanks Nick!!

What’s hardcap?

It’s a resource started in server.cfg. It has to be disabled for the queue system to work correctly.

If i don’t disable it, i get any bugs? On other plugins?

You will not receive any errors if you disable it to run the queue system.