ConnectQueue - A Server Queue System

Yes, that is perfect.
The newer queue hasn’t been released because I’m lazy and I procrastinate way too much.

please releae it i really need it asap :frowning: your queue was the only one that worked for me… the newer version will be better for sure :smiley:

Please update this, a lot of servers need this as there is not a build in one from what I can see

its not working for me, I added the resource into my resources and into server.cfg, restarted, nothing pops up except for the fivem default ‘‘server is full’’ message - Update: I just read its out dated, nvm

Random update… Lots of changes… Look at github.

1 Like

Pleeaasse Screenshots.

what do you need a screenshot for its a queue system

Is there some specific server build that the server should be on? Or do this work with old builds too?

Preferably latest server builds, but older ones should work fine.

1 Like

I think its more for the new builds…
I testet it out with an old build:p And the Queue System works fine, but the time on it like freezes, so you need to cancel and join the queue again all the time:P

This has been a problem with deferrals for a long time. Tho, it shouldn’t be happening ALL the time. It never happens with debug players in the queue. It also, to my knowledge, is impossible to reproduce consistently so it can be fixed. I have sat in queue on my local server with two clients open and have never had this issue. May have something to do with latency?? I have no idea.

If only I could get enough players on my server to actually need this. lmfao

Right now i use Build 790… And its like it happens for everyone with that Build…
When it happens it spams an Error in F8, i can send you it, next time im Testing…

When im testing it with an newer version it works fine… No one freezes or anything…
But for some reason the server dosen’t run optimally on the Newest Builds…
Thats why im not holding me on these newest Builds.

Maybe i should test 800-900 Builds and see if the same problem is there.

Thanks for quick answare

Maybe, you know, try reporting the actual issues you experience?

Yeah Ofc.
I’ll do it later:D

Currently have a issue from this resource, when I load server, server name is set for a approx 2 minutes as how its set in server.cfg then afterwards changes to “default FXServer” any idea?

You need to set your server name before you start the resource in your server config.

The server name is still set in server.cfg, this has never been changed, or are you meaning, set server name before “start ConnectQueue” is called?

After testing this out, I moved the sv_hostname being moved to a higher location in the server.cfg this appeared to correct the server name issue. Thank you

Maybe a silly question but what’s got higher priority 100 or 1?

Also, an issue. Tried to use:

sv_displayqueue true

but it resulted in "Default FX Server as the server name in game. Is there anything I need to do in addition to prepend count to my actual server name in config?

People keep on asking this same thing over and over and over… Guess I’ll have to “fix” it.