Cant join with new Citizen

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Hey guys, i startet playing fivem 2 weeks ago. Now my wife want to join our Server but when she joins she always spawns with my character.
She have an own Steam Account and GTA V account but still joins with my character.

GTA V version?
**Up to date?yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?Steam
**Windows version?Windows 10 after creator update
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?I tried, also reisntalled fivem and GTA V
**Error screenshot (if any)nope
System specifications
**What did you do to get this issue?Join the Server
**What server did you get this issue on?German VRP
**CitizenFX.log filenope
**.dmp files/report IDsnope

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.

I tried… Reinstall fivem, reinstall GTA, reinstall Social Club, delete cache, changed the Nick in the launcher.
Can somebody help me? How is the authentication on the Server? with IP? Social Club? Is it an Client or Server issue?

cheers
Villini

Not sure if you can actually reset it, there has to be a way.
I do know that some server have a option to create multiple characters, everytime you join you select the one you want to play with. I’m not sure if you really want to stay on that server, if so. Maybe you can contact a staff member and ask him/her if she can help you. They probably have files for every character, maybe they can delete it.

These are all just guesses, but it might be useful somehow.

Yeah i had the same Idea and talket to one of the Admins.
There are files in the sql database for every character.
There is my IP saved and a License and some other stuff.
They usualy delete this file if you want to start from new.
But my character shoudl still saved and my girl shoudl get a new one.

I will look for the Char choose Menü script or maybe u habe a name of one?

That’s the server you are playing on saving your games via IP instead of steamid, nothing you can do.

IP and something else too.
The funny thing is… when i play at my companie or other Network… The Server still knows wich character i have.
When it would only with IP then i would start a new character when i play from outside my network or on the next day when my router gets a new ip.

You said the Server wich im playing on… so there are Server wich save via SteamID?

Ist it possible to change it? -> OK I FOUND A THREAD ABOUT IT.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.