**GTA V version?**latest version
**Up to date?**Yes
**Legit or Pirate copy?**Legit
**Steam/CD/Social Club?**Steam
**Windows version?**Windows 10
**Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?**yes
**Error screenshot (if any)**N/A
System specificationsi5 7600k, gtx 1060 3 gb, msi bazooka b250m
**What did you do to get this issue?**the owner added a queue system and it sits and spins on handshaking with server ,when he turned it off i was able to join
What server did you get this issue on? Project Life RP Remastered 2.0
CitizenFX.log fileCitizenFX.log.2 (142 Bytes)

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folderPNG%203
FiveM client folder screenshot
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**no

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

@EvolutionaryCode here we go

1 Like

First and foremost, you have modifications located in your GTA 5 directory in which may cause issues with Fivem. Please remove these to continue.

Edit 1 : Also, your issue is clearly with the server and not your client. If he disables the queue and you can join - then it’s the issue with the resource aka queue.

i told you it was to much stuff in so start uninstalling all of the mods

if everyone else can load into the queue what could be the problem with him he is the only one out of the 300+ people that has join the server

@x20i @hallux @EvolutionaryCode
i have reinstalled gta and fivem i didnt mess with any files and its still not letting me servers with queues… and i also tried any server with a queue system… i have tried to join and i get the same issue, handshaking with server.

Not everyone’s client is the same. It still points back to the resource if he can load in fine without the queue.

Not every single resource agrees with every single person, unfortunately.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.