Can't connect to servers (net.dll+199C2)

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? 1.0.231.0
Up to date? yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Social club
Windows version? 1709
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Error screenshot (if any) [vRP] Ping Timeout. (net.dll+199C2)
System specifications
AMD FX6300 4.0Ghz
MSI GTX 960 4GB
DDR3 1600 8GB RAM

What did you do to get this issue? i tried to connect in a server but after 10 minutes of loading the game stops and appear an error: [vRP] Ping Timeout. (net.dll+199C2) I tried to re-install FiveM and GTA5, i tried to delete caches.xml, i tried to install VC++2017, i tried to disable firewall and antivirus, i tried to delete “priv” folder inside the cache folder, i tried to install FiveM in different folder location (C:, Desktop, inside the game folder)
What server did you get this issue on? ALL SERVERS
CitizenFX.log file CitizenFX.log (142 Bytes)

.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\Mirkice\AppData\Local\FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Also add what you already tried so far.

There is no way that can be all servers. Have you tried one of the pinned servers or a blank server to see if you are getting this issue, as vRP is a server resource? In addition, try deleting the entire FiveM cache folder (in the FiveM application data folder) and see if you still get this issue.

Sorry i was wrong with the explanation. When i try to get in a server with “vRP” plugin appears that error.
When i try to get in to other server appears the error “Timed out after 10 seconds”

Why do you have FiveM inside your GTAV folder, also?

oh i must say an other thing. The only way for open fivem is open gta 5 and quickly open fivem, only so i can open fivem.
If i don’t do in this way, fivem loads endless with a panel where is writed “we’re getting there and it will be worth the wait”

i tried to install FiveM inside and outside the GTAV folder but nothing change.

what antivirus are you using?

i use avast antivirus

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.