Can we stream beards and use them in game?

Hello, you can make a single stream folder and put all the skins in it.

Hey mate, thank you for the reply

My current repository looks like this :

server-data/resources/vetements_mods/

Inside vetements_mods I have an empty __resource.lua and a stream folder with all the .ytd in it.

When I start this resource after cleaning server cache and my game cache, when I go to the clotheshop I can’t find anywhere my replaced skins.

Is there something wrong in all I wrote to you ? :confused: I am confused or maybe I forgot to do something with skinchanger ? I’m not sure.

every .ytd is inserted with the mp_freemode corresponding with the ^ so I don’t get it

Do you have the argentum on your server?

Yes I have Aurum patreon

that’s weird, but i dont know what are you streaming, you can try to look for mp clothes you dont like and replace it through open iv, you can find mp clothes in your GTA files with openiv and open in 3D, that’s what i did

Morning mate,

Ok so now streaming clothes resource by resource, it finally works. But doing one resource by clothe I will end up with 200+ resource started and half being clothes lol.
I tried to put them all in a single stream folder but did not work, here is how I did it,

GTAVServer\resources\clothes_mods

Inside this clothes_mods I have, one __resource.lua which is empty and a stream folder

In my stream folder I have all the folders of each clothes I want to stream

so for example :

GTAVServer\resources\clothes_mods\afrofemale

and in this afrofemale folder I have the .ytd files

Unfortunately it doesn’t stream anything this way.
Do I have to directly put the .ytd files inside GTAVServer\resources\clothes_mods ?

Thank you again for your help
Cheers

1 Like

The _resource.lua has to be in the clothes_mods folder.
That’s how i did, i created a folder inside the stream folder and place the .ytd files
Also before restarting the server did you cleaned the cache server?

You can make like
GTVServer\resources\clothes_mods\stream\beards\mp_m_freemode_mp_m_bikerdlc_01^berd_000_u.ydd

I did this, downloaded the final pack renamed like you but when i go into the barbershop beards doesnt appears.

It isn’t as a beard, it’s as a T-Shirt or a mask, depending which you using

I was using evolyck pack, didnt understand where were this textures.

Hello @Evolyck, your beard replace any shirt or mask? We cant add them as original beard?
Have a good day

It replace mask.

you have a script for beards for fivem??

can you please upload these beards

1 Like

iam replacing with chain, but the beards have bad texture…i dont know why