Can we stream beards and use them in game?

Hello, I would like to use the mod here:

Someone know if it’s possible to stream this please and how ?
Thank you in advance :confused:

And why did you think #development:releases was the correct place to post this?

moved to discussion for you.

1 Like

Oops, sorry I haven’t seen that I were in dev release my bad

1 Like

no worries

Sounds nice, im also looking for Stream Beards, looks really nice!

Someone found a way ?

Yes it is possible to stream

1 Like

Can you explain how to do it ?

1 Like

I found how to do it by myself but theres a tutorial how to do it in the forum

Can you show me your folder for the beards please @Evolyck because I have tried but it haven’t work please :drooling_face:

I give you a script if you want for it, I made some uniques scripts in ESX :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Woa that would be nice, but yeah i can show how to do it, because it’s really easy if you read the readme of the beards you showed , it’s saying what will replace, that’s how i found it.
At this moment i only have the huge beard because i removed the others since i’m building a pack of clothes and will add the beards and hairs in specific folders
the huge beard replaces a mask, and others replaces some things at t-shirt in the esx_skin
Another thing, you need at minium the argentum of 15$ on your server, to be able to stream this.

-----Edit----
I remade the beard packs and made in a more detailed way, hoping you will understand at the first time:

1 Like

You use the 3d model viewer with open iv, that’s what i did for some ugly ass clothes i wanted to replace.
I searched the original files of the gta on openiv, checked what’s the piece of cloth i’m going to replace,
and by the " argentum " if you are talking about this " ^ ", as i know theres is no way to stream it without it, you need to put that.

hey if you could tell me did you stream it like a normal resource ?

Yes, just follow the guide above your post.

what can i do if the the file is like this ? "mp_f_gunrunning_hair_01^hair_diff_028_a_uni "

you will replace the original hair of GTA.

1 Like

could you give me a exemple pls :slight_smile:

Does this works with ESX?

I want to stream haircuts instead of beards, is it possible?

Hello Evolyck,

Can you tell me the path where you have put these resources on your FTP ?
Do you have to create a single folder for each skin you replace or you can put them all in one single stream folder and it will streams all of them ?

Thank you for the clarification

KR