Brown MLO Pack 80+ Interiors

To remove npc inside interior use this script in client.lua, change coordinate and diameter zone

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
while true do
Citizen.Wait(1)
local myCoords = GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1))
if GetDistanceBetweenCoords(GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1)), 1856.10,3679.10,33.7, true ) < 20 then
ClearAreaOfPeds(1856.10,3679.10,33.7, 20.0, 0)
end
end
end)

2 Likes

Hello, how would i find the hash id or the object name for the groove house door. I can’t seem to find a script that lets me see the hashes of doors, plants etc, etc. I need the hash id/obj name of the door so i can make it lockable. @K4MB1.

1 Like

You can get the object name by looking in the ytyp file with either codewalker or openiv :smiley:

Where is the court at?

This is what you are looking for my friend .

Object Name : v_ilev_housedoor1

Object Hash : 1436076651

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Your welcome bro

teach me your ways i need to start

whats a good way to find the model names of doors, most mlo doors only have the numbers and the names unknown

What is MLO compared to YMAP

MLO is better for FPS, because its the same process like rockstar map

It’s also a lot less props in many cases, as the shell is considered 1 prop. Building a shell with props using ymap can take hundreds of props just in and of itself.

Thank you

Great Work Do you think you could make a weed farm

somebody knows the props of the door used in MLOoffice i tried to find it in everyway but without success. thanks

Oh snap, great stuff

1 Like

would you ever consider making a sandy hospital. i have one but in order to use your sheriff station i have to remove my hospital.

coords please

1 Like

They’re in the google drive link at the bottom of his post.

What is the prison door hash key, I’m trying to add it to a lock door script.