Brown MLO Pack 80+ Interiors

Any idea why the pink cage motels are only working partially?

Same thing with the diner right around the corner, the door is there but I have to noclip through it to get inside.

1 Like

The Pink Cage motel and the diner doesnt work well together because they use the samme collision, I might have to make a fix for it soon.

I disabled the Diners.

Half of the rooms are missing though.

Can we moove interiors and how to do it?

1 Like

MLO is a real interior system. Static, not scripted or like a simple ymap. Its a group of objects (interior) that get enabled trough a portal system. All real R* interiors based on MLOs. No rain inside, damped exterior sound envoriment. Its silent inside. It feels like an real interior.

1 Like

How do i stop the NPCs from spawning inside and on the chairs, etc?

1 Like

Editing every prop that spawns them or make some kind of script disabling it in that radius.

Any fix for half of the pink cage not working/showing up?

I only made 15 rooms at the pink cage

Any chance of doing all rooms?

The vanilla motel mlo wont fit thats why I made some of them only. But the ones at the beach motel are smaller so they should fit. Maybe I will do it :smiley:

Would love you forever

1 Like

I know a lot about MLO’S, but should i moove it throught YMAP or YTYP?

1 Like

YTYPs, the defines the MLO. YMAP is always for placement. If you want to move an existing one, then trough the ymap.

1 Like

Thats the answer i wanted to get, Thanks :smiley:

Hi, first of all thank you for those amazing mlo :slight_smile: !
I have one question concerning the seconde Ace King, in the Google Sheet there are 2 coordinates, but the second one isn’t correct, can u fix that ? thank you ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does this cause any frame loss by chance?

does anyone know where the diner is ? . The TP locations are not making any scenes . Like a nearest landmark ? or what street or maybe what distract is it in (example rockford hills)

I hope someone can help
Kind Regards
Tom

Does anyone have or know of an interior for the Paleto Fire station and the Rockford Hills Firestation? Especially Rockford since that is the Main Office for the FD, would nice to be able to go inside there for interviews and meetings.

@K4MB1 Hey can you release a version without MPC in them there really F up and it gives me a payn in the ass

1 Like