Blaine County DOJRP (BCDOJRP)

Blaine Country DOJRP
Blaine County Department of Justice Roleplay, or BCDOJRP, is an exponentially growing server with over 30,000 members, we have amazing Owners, Management, and Staff that are always happy to help, and are very active in the Discord and FiveM servers!

Departments
At BCDOJRP, we have various departments, including:

• San Andreas Highway Patrol :police_car:
  • Blaine County Police Department :police_car:
  • Blaine County Sheriffs Office :police_car:
  • Communications Department :microphone2:
  • Fire Department :fire_engine:
  • Department of Homeland Security :spy:
  • Game Warden :evergreen_tree:
  • Public Cop :oncoming_police_car:
    and much more!

What Makes BCDOJRP Unique?

• Custom FrameWork with character support
  • Multiple Servers with Great RP
  • An amazing, diverse, kind staff that treats situations fairly
  • Discord Integrations, including Ace Permissions, made by our developers
  • Active Giveaways, including custom housings, cars, peds, nitro subs, and more
  • Three 180+ Slot Servers using the One-sync feature
  • Developers that actively add/create new resources
  • The amazing RocketCAD, with active CAD Managers
  • Various Content Creators That Actively Make YouTube Content For The Server

Server Information

We have three public servers at the moment, we get to a full 160 slots on server one, and servers two and three range from 80-100 players. We also have a whitelisted vMenu server and ESX server in the works.

Website and Discord
Check out the Website for direct connections to the servers, and the discord for custom cars, the Rocket CAD/MDT system, and much more!
Discord
Click Here
Website
https://bcdojrp.com
Forums
Blaine County Department of Justice RolePlay (BCDOJRP)

24 Likes

Damn! I joined this server and I have had the best time I ever have had on FiveM. Everyone should go check it out! Such a cool community with some really awesome people and the features ingame are so unique and awesome!!

8 Likes

One of the best choices I have made by joining this server! Great people and unforgettable moments!!

4 Likes

this server is the best server i have ever played on much <3 to the owner and developers

4 Likes

An amazing server with great people

4 Likes

When I started 3 months from now with fivem I first was at another server with economic system and played on there for a bit. But It got boring really fast so I went along searched for Servers and I found this. Its the best server on fivem and I cant play on any else. It is really good and Staff etc are very understanding and nice. Also, Support team responds really fast. All departments are very serious and its almost like DOJ I feel just a tiny bit better. If youre reading this you should start on this server asap

3 Likes

Recommended for sure

3 Likes

What can I say, even though this is my first post on FiveM, I have to make it count. Name’s Voodoo, and there’s nothing to say about this server except: Excellence. That’s one word to describe it. The community, the staff team, the people, even the owners, are all amazing. The respect you get from the moment you join in, until the moment you are in the middle of a roleplay scene is just 5 star service. If you want quality roleplay, and quality time, with quality people, this is the place to be. BCDOJRP, where you choose a life, and you roleplay it. I know it may sound like an advertisement, but I’m just stating the truth, don’t believe me? See for yourself.

3 Likes

Best choice I made for joining this server

2 Likes

This server is dad like the daddy of all FiveM servers. Amazing owners, devs, management and Roleplay!

1 Like

ended up getting in a police chase with a cop in training. His car ended up breaking down as other units joined in. I then ended up going behind a building and hitting a pole. I jumped out and started running up a hill. At the top was a bush. I then jumped in it right as i was going up and over and 5 cops out of 6 ran by me. Only one cop noticed my purple hair and ended up yelling at them running by and i got tazed. Overall great experience. Cop cars were very roomy. Would get arrested again.

3 Likes

Hmmm Roomy cop cars? Damn I’ll have to get arrested sometime!

4 Likes

Hey I started on this server 1 and a half months ago and I do not regret this you should come by someday and maybe apply and become a part of our community we would like you to come by

Best Regards Aleksander .V

1 Like

I really highly recommend this server, I am a Sergeant at this time in the server for Sheriff’s Office and I hope to see loads of new people join! Sheriff’s Office has cool subdivisions! Air Unit/ K9/ Swat!. We all have fun and hope you do too. Also the Developers/Moderators/Admins/Management Team/Co-Owners/Owners are really nice! The Admins are very active! They make sure modders and people that frp don’t get away with it and get on it when help is needed! The Dispatchers in RTO are the best, they make sure that our officers know exactly what to do and where to go. They also make sure new officers/new comers know exactly what to do. They will drag you down to 10-1 which stands for basically private chat for officers. They will tell you what to do and what not to do. We all hope you have a fun time and enjoy your stay! https://discord.gg/TcjQhNn

3 Likes

Bump bump bump WOW 12K Members!

2 Likes

Update 13.6K members WLS coming out soon apply @ https://bcdojrp.net/forums/index.php

1 Like

Bump bump working towards 13.7k members :slight_smile:

Nice server

1 Like

Appreciate it!

Best server so far , the staff has been really supportive and helped me a lot

1 Like