ELS+ | fic

everything pertaining to els in the logs are the following any thing we are missing
Loaded els-server.net, version=0.2.0.1, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=null into scriptdomain_565455274
welcome to els for fivem
loaded sharconfig.net, version=3.0.1.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=c1deedac91bd7724 into scriptdomain_565455274
instantiated instance of script els_server.class1.
started resource els-plusinstaller

everyone connecting = loading vcf sync

Not sure if it’s helpful but I personally had no frame rate / lag issues with this ELS mod except in one case: if I accidentally tried to activate ELS light stages on a non-ELS (no vcf) vehicle. That seemed to introduce some kind of significant lag until I restarted the resource.

Weird if the vehicle is not els it should not be controlled by it at all nor cause any issues

okay it doesnt give me any errors back for now, i only get this ???

Sending player (2) ELS data
Access denied for command add_principal.

Did you get this fixed ???

still the same problem

The long awaited release is here Well i decided to fix bugs that even though may not have been reported i knew where there.

Removed System.XML requirement
Added NanoXML
Added ability to add groups to elscar command
Added better VCF sync handling to improve client connection performance and not bring server to craw
Removed crap
Added indicator sync for all vehicles
Added sounds
Added forced patterns sync to sirens and horn
Fixed networking to get vehicle from all scripts
Added better tick management to keep fps up
Changed controls to avoid conflicts with other script

els-plus-0.2.1.zip (236.6 KB)
ElsPlusInstaller.exe (483.8 KB)

1 Like

I have installed this but it doesnt work? im doing something wrong, the resource itself loads, but no els vehicle actually works, where do i put the xmls? how does it know its a els vehicle? lights dont work for me, ive been trying to figure it out without asking for assistance but im so lost…

you add the the VCFs to the vehicle resource and then in the __resource.lua you add the file names to the files list along with is_els 'true' to the bottom and els will automatically pick it up

i had done that but it didnt work for me. https://gyazo.com/6d3109097904def1507e049553b5ed03 https://gyazo.com/7e5da8195c5bbb92d0e4fb5d819de102

it should have worked whats your server ip i can attempt to assist you :smiley: i highly recommend joining our discord for faster support

i am in the discord (20)

Well hit up support as im not always on the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

in your newest update changelog: removed crap does that mean it removes the lagg it creates half the time?

No that is the performance improvements when i say removed crap i removed extra code or modified existing code to beautify it. More performance improvements are coming :smiley:

wierd because everytime i start the script it laggs to death but if i stop the script it stops lagging

i have fixed networking back the way it was for the most part this is still compatible with other scripts but lights will be slow on other clients a fix is in the works for that please let me know if there are any more issues. By default now elscar command will work for everyone

els-plus-v0.2.1.zip (236.3 KB)
ElsPlusInstaller.exe (483.6 KB)

I believe the lag is from someone spawning in the Vehicle from the trainer.

Fixed dependency issue of copying on build, fixed other script registration issues, Fixed Multiple registration issues, Added Registration list to verify how many times a vehicle has attempted registration, Updated readme,Takedowns fixed as well thanks @MrDaGree

els-plus.zip (216.9 KB)
ElsPlusInstaller.exe (484.5 KB)

3 Likes

Having some trouble. Getting this when I try to load in:

els-plus seems to have loaded correctly in the console
What should I do to troubleshoot? Does this script have to be run on a windows server or can it be done on linux?