Best hosting solution?

I have bought a server right now,but I was thinking what would be the best solution for longer run?Yesterday I had issues people timing out not sure if its caused by some resource or its the shitty hosting service but people talk about OHV a lot.I have a gamehosting.co service right now,not sure how good it is but ye.

GameHosting.co will now probably have their IPS banned since they’re not a authorized seller for pre configed FiveM servers. I have a VPS with https://vpsdime.com/aff.php?aff=1668 and haven’t had any issues with them. I have the $7 Linux plan and they’re support is very good. Fast replying usually within 10-15 mins.

Do I have to have Linux running on my PC?Since I have windows 10 then I have to buy a windows VPS??By the way is 1 core enough or it should be more to run FiveM server smooth?

You can buy a Windows or Linux server it doesn’t matter. They’ll give you SSH access. They offer a free control panel for it so if you do order make sure you mention you would like to have the free control panel added. It’s makes things easier if you’re not use to SSH.

1 Core is plenty, I have the 4 core because I run other things off it. If you’re unhappy with it they offer I think a three day money back guarantee and you’re also able to upgrade if you wish. But the 1 core should do the trick.

What about Mysql database?Do you bought it or you use a free mysql database?

They have SQL database, be sure to back it up and you should be able to restore it on their end. If you run into issues I’m sure they’ll help ya.

Thanks mate you helped me a lot :wink:

Not a problem man, hope it all works out for ya

I was looking around and I found this VPS service for myself.So I’m using the starter pack right now.Is it enough to run FiveM server clean and smooth?In the console there is no hitch warnings like I had with gamehosting but people timeout some times and it happens when we have like 7 people online.Could it be maybe that we having too much traffic in the server and too high npc traffic around the city or its just FiveM thing or this server is not so powerfull? :smiley: