Back to the future

I made this in my spare time for a laugh, when you hit 88mph in the Delorian “deluxo” you go
BACK TO THE FUTURE

You might be able to use it for a fun roleplay event? :slight_smile:

Desc: You drive at 88mph, fire comes from your wheels then you get taken to the middle of nowhere.

Update: I got bored again

• You now teleport to your map marker
  • Added immersive sounds for 10/10 roleplay
  • Added charging bar & cooldown bar may or may not work

Github for download
https://github.com/YaBoiManiac/future

Video:
Music added for effect

Screenshots:

15 Likes

So… what is this exactly? Can we get a demo video or something?

2 Likes

This triggers me

Delorian

Seriously. It’s Delorean. Also it should be 88mph, not 80.

3 Likes

Lol Funny good idea

1 Like

I mean, get over it? Why is it such a big deal. Change the resource yourself.

Thank you OP for the resource!

3 Likes

His icon does happen to be the doc from the movie lol

1 Like

This is just funny and yet awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Just for giggles…

1 Like

awesome script brings me back to my childhood thanks a lot

1 Like

how you get that Delorean 3 car pack on fivem server as addon pack?

1 Like

Not to sound like a jerk, but if you don’t know how to do that or know how to search the hundreds of tutorials that show you how to do that, then maybe hosting a FiveM server isn’t quite your cup of tea just yet.

2 Likes

i have watched a few tuts and tried a few things but nothing works, i know what to do but cant seem to get it working i get no errors or anything just a crash when i spawn it, i have about 40 custom cars on my server so instead of saying you dont want to sound like a jerk and then be one try helping

i only started making a server back in February and knew nothing now i have knowledge and am doing very well the problem is when asking for a lil assistance ass-hats with comments like yours discourage people from learning anything, i tried everything i am aware of before posting my question and had 8h to work on before your reply and still no avail. this forum is for helping people not smart-ass remarks, I am in my 40s trying to build a server for my kids and their friends so yeah maybe it wasnt my cup of tea but i try and i help people with what i know so i dont understand when people leave remarks like yours, why, is it cause you feel powerful behind your monitor?

little more respect on forums please

1 Like

Looks like fun. Maybe an idea to enhance it would be a UI for the display (showing a date/time and the speed whenever you get into it) similar to the time control panel.

1 Like

First of all, if you have over 40 custom cars in, why not use them as examples? Secondly, the back to the future cars are actually junk. I finally got around to trying them just as straight replacements before making them addons. They are just junk. Use the Deluxo along with the resource linked below if you don’t want people flying or using it’s guns.

Now, maybe instead of just asking how to do it, maybe explain that you have tried and they don’t seem to work or what ever. Too many kids want other people to do everything for them because they are too lazy to learn. I realize you are not a kid, but how am I supposed to know that.

For the record, age doesn’t matter when it comes to learning. I’m in my 50’s and didn’t know a lick of lua or any other language when I first got into FiveM. Now I have my own custom scripts (ESX related) and ymaps I’ve made on my own (illegal jobs and garage system). Maybe my reply was a bit harsh and for that I apologize, but I don’t apologize for the basic message.

Now for that other resource:

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply, appreciate the apology, yeah same i knew nothing when i started and now have a few scripts myself, but im sure no where near the knowledge you have by what i gather. But yeah the main reason i wanted it was just cause of this guys script it brought back my childhood so i wanted to just have bttf 3 car just for me on the server and not anyone else, i made a somewhat marty character with my MP Ped. Looks ok, but the deluo would pass for me if it didnt have the wings that pop out and the main reason it has no flux capacitor or all the doohickies to make it look awesome. I guess ill keep at it till i get it. Thanks for posting the cars

Edit: sry didnt realize i wasnt on my main account

1 Like

This is the best thing ever!!! You did an amazing Job!!! I cannot thank you enough

Why does it take so long to charge?

nevermind i fixed it

When This Baby Hits 88 Miles Per Hour. Hell Yeah Nice Script

just wow! really nice, thx for upload.
Somehow when I travel through time and space I always end up below the map in a free fall. Should I just adjust coordinates? Looks like no one else have this issue, so I assume it’s some side effect on my build.

Why is the car almost undrivable when you hit enter? How do i fix this?