Attempting to Make A Server

I’ve been wanting to create a FiveM server of my own so I went to the ZAP-Hosting to rent a Linux game server, however, when I went to the payment options and selected the credit card method. Didn’t work and always got an error. I then tried using PayPal, didn’t work either. I contacted PayPal to see if it was an issue with them and they told me that the site was risky and reached a security level. (Also read mixed reviews on ZAP-Hosting and the support team for ZAP was very unhelpful)

In conclusion, I’m trying to find a game server host that I can use. I’ve looked at Host Havoc, however, I’m not sure if using them violates any terms of service or anything. Also, looked at DigitalOcean, but I am not sure how to use DigitalOcean. If someone could please help me, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

With Zap, it’s very hard to provide a good review. Every company has it’s pros and cons. I won’t comment any further on that.

Pretty much any VPS provider will do, linux or windows.

There are setup tutorials here in the forums to help you along the way.

I personally went with a local linux VPS provider (Australian) and have had no issues running FiveM on Centos7.

You should not go with zap since you are paying for more than you get, I would recommend Multiplayer-hosting.com