Atlas Gaming Recruitment Notice (Serious RP Server)

Atlas Gaming is currently recruiting for all of our departments. We currently have the following departments
— San Andreas Regional Police
— San Andreas Fire Rescue
— San Andreas Communications Center

If any of the above departments interest you apply today at atlasgaming.org

We also have just opened up our new public server. You can find more information on our website for the public server as well.

We are still recruiting. We have gained 3 new members this week.

Topic Bump

are you guys reruiting still? and what are you looking for ?

Also looking to see if you are recruiting?

Yes we are recruiting for police Cadets, FirevRescue Cadets, and communications officers

Here is a Recruitment Video that one of our many dedicated members made: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmcC5H3knbs

We are still actively recruiting. We have received 3 applications today alone. Join today at atlasgaming.org

We have had 3 new members join the Atlas Gaming family just today. Apply today at atlasgaming.org
\

I am glad to announce that Atlas Gaming has released an official Re-Opening date that we will be opening our doors on. October 1st 2017 will be the day that GTA V Emergency Services Roleplay changed. Atlas Gaming is not like all of the other GTA V Communities out there we allow our members to help the community grow and thrive. On October 1st we will begin what we like to call Open Recruitment meaning that you will not be required to submit an application to join although you will be required to attend the provided “Training Academy” for the unit of your choice, as well as sit down with a member of our Recruitment Staff and you will be asked a few questions for our internal paperwork. After that you will be given the appropriate permissions on our website, and Team speak 3 server. We will be opening the following departments on October 1st:
Los Santos Regional Police
Los Santos Fire Rescue
Los Santos Communications Center

If you would like to come on our Teamspeak 3 server for more information you can connect to the following TS Address: atlasgamingts.ts.nfoservers.com

Our website is atlasgaming.org you can go on there and see a few sneak peeks of our vehicle/uniform fleet as well as make an account and be ready for Oct. 1st.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and if you have any questions or comments I will be glad to answer them in the comments section.

Greg, Director
Atlas Gaming

Greg, Superintendent

CC:

Michael, Director
Atlas Gaming

Michael, Superintendent

We will be opening our doors in two days. I will post some pics of our vehicles tonight once they are finished.

Atlas Gaming is currently looking for a Fire Chief for the Los Santos Fire Rescue. This position is a spot that takes alot of time, and dedication. The Fire Chief will be responsible for making sure that the unit is running at 100% at all times, also handles the creation of unit documents and will ensure that members are following all Community Policies, as well as ensuring that Fire Members have received the appropriate training.

If you think that you will be able to do the following please contact me via private message, and please include a resume containing past communities you have served in as well as a short message as to why you think that you would be a good candidate.

Thanks
Greg, Director
Atlas Gaming

We are currently looking for dedicated people that would be able to run the following units within our community

Patrol Operations - Sergeant Position Open
Traffic Operations - Sergeant Position Open
Training Academy - Sergeant Position Open
Taskforce Coordinator, Transit Authority, and Counter Terrorism - Sergeant Positions Open

Each one of the open positions require members that are able to commit a good amount of time to the community and are able to follow our core values of Professionalism, Accountability, and Respect. These roles also include the responsibility of daily management of respective units as well as direct oversee of membership within unit, and creation of unit documentation (Unless Documents are created already). If you think that you have these qualities then please contact me via direct message here, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Superintendent Greg

Atlas Gaming is still recruiting for the above positions. These positions require a lot of time and dedication to the Community. If you think you have what it takes to be able to be responsible for the above positions please contact me via private message.

Thanks

We are still accepting members to fill the above positions

We are now accepting applications for membership.

Come join us. Looking for a community were you have the potential to grow. Join today @ atlasgaming.org

We are still recruiting we are growing everyday. Come make Atlas Gaming your virtual Emergency Services home.

We are still recruiting, and seeing applications daily. Join today help protect the citizens of San Andreas. Apply today at atlasgaming.org.

bump
[20 Characters]