Anarchy Roleplay Official | Serious Roleplay | Whitelisted | Custom Cars & Assets | Monthly Drag Racing

Anarchy RolePlay

Our server is an american based server.

Founder: AKMayhem#1562

Founder: Nate H.#7627

Links And Info

(Discord)

What My Community Will Provide

We aim to provide a serious role play and hope you enjoy your stay. We welcome all suggestions and feedback and use that to better ourselves and move forward and grow our community. If anyone has any suggestions please direct them to the discord or forums. Our server has an amazingly helpful and active staff team, even some tech support!
Emergency Services

Law Enforcement

We have a growing department that has MANY sub divisions. At the time we only have 1 department but as we grow as a community we aim to add more departments.

San Andreas State Police

• Traffic Services Unit
  • Speed Enforcement Unit
  • Gang Unit
  • Air One
  • Port Authority
  • K9 Unit
  • Bike Unit
  • SWAT
  • Detectives

Blaine County Sheriffs Office

• Speed Enforcement Unit
  • Gang Unit
  • Air One
  • K9 Unit
  • Bike Unit
  • SWAT
  • Detectives

San Andreas Fire Department
We have a very great fire department with some great vehicles and amazing members.

Other Groups

Civilian Operations
We have a rather large group of civilians who are all great at roleplaying and love to do it. We have A LOT of custom vehicles and separate things that makes us very different from other servers. We host serverwide events such as airshows, offroading events, and even parades! Lastly we are starting to host monthly drag races!

We hope to see all of you guys join our server soon and we are very excited to see some new faces! Come check us out on Discord. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to private message me or join the server and ask. You can add me on discord at AKMayhem#1562 Have a great day and I hope to see yall soon!

1 Like

This is a great Roleplay server. Everyone is so nice a polite here. Just overall amazing! I have been apart of this server for about a year and had no problems with anyone here. This is a server that I will 100% recommend to someone if they are looking for a great roleplay server to be apart of.

1 Like

Bump 20 Characters

Bump 20 characters

Bump 20 characters

Bump 20 characters

Picture Bump :slight_smile:

bump 20 characters