An issue that has been plaguing me for weeks - help please

GTA V version? (whatever the latest version is) it gets updated automatically by steam
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 version 1803
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
Error screenshot (if any) FiveM_DumpServer_2018-11-20_12-25-46
System specifications
AMD Ryzen 5 1600x OC’d to 4ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050Ti (tried to swap it with an r9 290 i had lying around, didn’t fix anything)
forgot the board name, all i know is it’s gigabyte
(It’s not the hardware, I tried this in another system with an FX 8350 and R9 290, just swapped the ssd with mine)

What did you do to get this issue? About a minute after finishing loading into the server
What server did you get this issue on? Transport Tycoon
CitizenFX.log file https://pastebin.com/3kHCPZFv
.dmp files/report IDs si-b195b1620fd740aba02918cad0c74640
Crash signature: fivem.exe+124E7E8

(oh and PS. Why do you have to make it so hard? Why can’t you just tell us what the problem is?)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Hmm, looks like it’s crashing while trying to load a model:

[    173438] Loading model 6f01
[    173938] Loading model 6f04
[    175188] Loading model df4b1
[    176360] Loading model e701
[    176781] Loading model e707
[    179438] Process crash captured. Crash dialog content:
[    179438] "mississippi-fourteen-mobile"

You’ve for sure cleared your cache?

Definitely cleared it. Don’t think it’s that.

Next time it happens, can you click See Details and screenshot that?

Yeah sure get that now for you, it crashes everytime.

Doesn’t give much information but I could check eventviewer and see if that gives me anymore

EDIT: event viewer doesn’t even have a log

Because the program doesn’t know what’s wrong. These error messages are automatically generated with the corrupt memory address (or something else of the memory).

Provide screenshots of your GTA folder too. And you might as well verify GTA while you’re at it. http://rsg.ms/verify

Thank you, I’ll verify it with steam now and see if that gets me anywhere. I’ll edit this post with some screenshots of my GTA folder as well.

EDIT:

Since you have a crash due to some models, I suggest you these two things

1. Uninstall enbseries
  2. Connect to a Vanilla server and make sure you don’t crash there

Okay so I ran a validation check on steam and it passed without errors.
I’ll try what you suggested and try to connect to some other servers.

Right, removing enbseries didn’t do anything, Let me see if I can load into another server.

EDIT:

Playing fine on a different server.

Guessing it will most likely be an issue with transport tycoon.

Probably yea. I’ve been seeing more and more issues with that server. It seems to be a hit or miss. Probably the same models

I’m gonna join transport tycoon again and verify that it’s that same model that is causing my issue.

…eventually

Same result.

Hm. Best at this point would be to report this issue to the Transport Tycoon community (maybe they have a Discord or website). The owner(s) can then figure out what’s wrong and/or gather more information on their own issues.

Nothing else we can do here.

Okay thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.