[ALPHA] FX-Interactions (Animated Ped Drag/Hands Up/Cuffing)

Does dragging work with real dead players or no?

for me no

20 characters

How can I put permission on the file?

the drag and cuff is cool - but have i missed something here only my player puts his hands up not the nearest ped?

does it work on players?

The hands-up is a self emote so when you as a police officer give someone the verbal command to put their hands up, they will use the hands up key to comply with your verbal command

Hope to see it for multiplayer purpose where you can drag other players instead of NPCs only :smiley:

1 Like

cound´t load resource for me

I had an issue where it was crashing my game, no error message. Is anyone or the OP aware if this still works? I’m running the latest onesync build for linux.

Yeah it was giving our server (ValorRP) crashes aswell we just ended up removing it because this was never updated. Last time the OP even commented on this was 400 days ago.

Thanks, was wondering if he would see this and respond

This Still Being Worked On?

my ped dont drag NPCS , he do animation but dont drag NPCS

What is the name of the cuffing animation? Can you say please? I mean the dictionary and the animation from that dictionary

So this doesn’t work on players, but it works on NPCs right?

if you are using a esx ambulance job I mean this job have if someone die he can´t move . for this you can´t grab a player.

is there something like this for online players and then with an command like /drag

Is it possible to drag player bodies too?

npc’s are flying when you try to drag

link is broken

1 Like