Note: I’m using FiveReborn as per this Tutorial. http://fivereborn.com/topic/700/tutorial-installing-fivereborn-to-play-lan-without-internet-access
- The map crash issue seems to be fixed by running the game without Windows 7 Compatibilty mode, but that causes my Client to crash on starting. My client crashes if I dont use Compatibility mode.
The map worked fine once though, I don’t know how, I can’t replicate it again.
- Everything works fine, but if you spawn quite some items the game crashes without any error message.
- There is stutter when you watch someone jumping using Super Jump option. They seem to stutter, not us. The same goes to watching somebody parachute.
- There is no time and weather sync, would be good if it has that. Radio is synced though, which means the same Radio station plays the same music in all clients.
- There is this Social Club infinite hang issue where sometimes it even download some 54 Mb of Update data but doesn’t finish it. This can be bypassed as given in this tutorial. http://fivereborn.com/topic/700/tutorial-installing-fivereborn-to-play-lan-without-internet-access Points 9 and 10.
- I’m able to use the loading screen mod given in the forums here, but the font files and the music doesn’t seem to load. I am getting a standard font and the default music. Help me if you know.
- Does anyone know how to load custom maps? I mean, those Fivem maps on gta5-mods.com.
- Is it possible to create custom maps in Single Player using mods and carry them over to FiveReborn? If there is a way to convert those, just tell me how or send me a link to the tutorial.
- I find this particular stuff on Youtube about Fivem with other maps like Mario Kart, or a Desert with Pyramids etc. How do we do that? Please inform me. It seems so exciting.
Please help me if you know. Thanks a lot.