Alameda County RolePlay | Active Staff | New and Improved | Active Community | Looking for Members | CAD/MDT

Like Grand Theft Auto V?
Like FiveM
Love Roleplay?
Looking for a community?
I might have an offer for you!

I’m bringing to you the NEW and IMPROVED Alameda County RolePlay! Great greetings and welcome to your new home. ACRP is new and growing community, under new management. Hundreds of hours of hard work and dedication has brought ACRP to the point it is at today. We at ACRP would like to afford you the opportunity to come and join the community.

Who are we?
Alameda County RolePlay is a group currently attempting to create the best roleplay for any and all players on FiveM. We are looking for more members to help expand the amount of roleplay hours and scenarios. We are looking for new persons who would be able to take roleplay seriously and bring growth and development to the server. ACRP would like to extend you a hand and offer you the best server and opportunity. With that in mind we would like to be able to have a wholesome experience for all players. ACRP is not only for “old” roleplayer, ACRP is not only for new roleplayers. ACRP believes that the community, members of ACRP and public players, is the most important thing.

Experience:
ACRP is all about the experience. ACRP would like all players to understand that serious roleplay is what we are all about. ACRP loves to watch and participate in the occasional gang-war. We are based all across San Andreas, scenes that happen in Los Santos can end up bleeding to Blaine County, Los Santos County, Paleto Bay. we have a CAD/MDT system that is up and running. Persons end up being wanted in one area can and will be wanted all over the state, from bench warrants/bolos, to wanted and bounties. ACRP takes roleplay to the next level.

Growth and Development (Departments):
As ACRP begins closing down on finalized selections for departments leads and where all the current members are going to be staffed, ACRP would like to take a moment to show what departments that we currently have open and available for new members to go to.

San Andreas Highway Patrol/ State Police - Medium Recruiting
Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - Medium Recruiting
Los Santos Police Department - Currently Closed
San Andreas Fire and EMS - Currently Closed
San Andreas Emergency Communications Department - High Recruiting
Civilian Operations - High Recruiting

Requirements (Simple):
Own a legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V
Download TeamSpeak3
Download FiveM
Download Discord
No VAC Bans
At or above the legal age of 13

INFORMATION:
ACRP FiveM: 158.69.213.231
Discord: https://discord.gg/8SKaVJb
Teamspeak3 Address: acrp or 158.69.213.231

And how do you expect people to join when there is no link anywhere

Why does every community try to be like DOJRP? Ugh. Just be yourself. Also don’t see a server IP or a Discord/TS anywhere.

Many grammar errors in the “many roles” section which I am not even going to get in to.

@Al_Rib Sorry the person that was suppose to do this messed this up but we fixed it sorry again

Um, lmao, since there were so many VAC bans being handed out on other servers.
/sarcasm

1 Like

Still Looking for active members for patrols

Still looking for more members for RP

Bump
(20 min characters)

@Alameda_County_Rolep send me a invite to the server please. Dom I really wanna help you get active