Ability to disable the debug screen

Cool, much appreciated!

Dind’t say that everything fivem does or says is wrong, because i think this a good tool for developers, my “problem” is when players can see this too, can you understand my point? XD

Why you can’t just add the switch to FiveM Launcher? Like: “Disable FPS drops warnings”

It can be disabled by default so it won’t hurt anybody

okay, so i will pull fivem’s shit playername resourse untill you guys fix this issue thanks for the useful information here
FiveM Shit player name Recourse Lol ?

Just remove the resource that is causing the problem and say its being worked on…?

playernames, the resource causing the issues, came default by fiveM in the [gameplay] folder. so?

Good job, you called out a default FiveM resource for having some issues. Would you like a cookie? :cookie:

In the meantime, just disable the resource or try to find the fix yourself. As the collective have mentioned, they are aware and will look into finding the issue.

This is exactly why the tool was developed. To find out any resources that are causing FPS drops and to fix them

Because it’s meant to be shown to everyone. It wouldn’t have the effect of people scrambling to fix their goddamn shit otherwise.

If you’re physically hurt by seeing a warning in the corner of your screen, you should consult a physician right away.

2 Likes

YOU MEAN, they called out their own resource with that fps drop warning telling players to contact admin’s of the server for a fix?

and I’m the bad guy for calling them out for it? Ok.

I also read on one of the post’s that it was intended to show that five m is not the issue, when the only resource that was came part of fivem server files? kind of annoyed but im glad its gone, no changes to playernames in game and i guess im now “optimized” cause the warnings gone

so im over it

in your case, maybe.

in most cases, no.

1 Like

I don’t understand why people are upset with this… quit being a bunch of snowflakes and fix your server. If you don’t know how, quit trying to run a server and go play on the freeway

PS thank you fivem collective, you may have my kids now!

PSS: the more debug abilities we have the better.

6 Likes

10/10, Couldn’t have said it better myself. :+1:

It has more sensible way to inform this, just to the admins (steam) and not to all.

Admins are not related to steam?

Show this message only for administrators (steam informed on server.cfg as admin) and not show for all players. It is a great tool, but this causes disasters by showing everyone. I think it would be ideal.

How does it create a disaster? It is informing the players that the server is running inefficiently.

1 Like

Will the players solve the problem? It only takes work to warn the players, they have nothing to do with it. This is a matter of logic. As I said it is a very good tool, but unnecessary to inform everyone.

1 Like

The players will choose to report said issues to the server owner(s), or not play on that inefficient server.

Well, the players are being effected and often times they blame FiveM itself for the issue, although it is the server itself.

Exactly. So the players are informed of the issue with their client running poorly.

The messages will not go away unless resources are fixed or removed.

I play on a server where everything runs fine no lags no fps drops overall very good and stable performance
this message is just causing annoyance and is horribly missleading to players.

The "i don´t give a fuck attitude from the dev´s here lead only to this message…

Dear players the devs fucked it up even the server runs fine they fucking dont care about that message
they maybe try to do something good but in a horribly wrong way.

1 Like

I find your attitude to advocate the tool very valid, but it does not help the developer and has certain scripting errors that are not inefficient. Inefficient for me is something that does not work, the alerts of 4ms … 7ms affects little and did not need a message of this magnitude. What helps FiveM keep it alive, are we Developers and Admins. The way you talk, it’s like we’re a problem for you. Congratulations Moderator, you go far with this ideology.

1 Like