A question for you

Me and a Bud planning a Server, its a very very serious Roleplay Server.

So, we thinking about a Whitelist.

Now its up to you guys, because we want to interact whit you :stuck_out_tongue:

• Whitelist
  • Public for all

0 voters

Thanks for your answers. Love ya all <3

Voted Accidently, dont pick my vote :smiley:

Ive been running my server shince late 2016 and for me Ive found non-whitelisted works for me.

literally a handfull of things Ive learned
Non-Whitelisted

• Resources being stolen
  • More players
  • More Attention Required (sometimes you get those seriosuly anoying people)

Whitelisted

• Less players
  • more serious players (works out in your favor because they often know how to behave)
  • RP can be staged better
  • Events are easier to manage
  • Data is easier to track

what do you mean by ā€œResources being stolenā€ ?

Exactly what he said, resources cannot be stolen from a serverā€¦

he didnt said, resources CANT be stolen he sad Resources being stolen, so that means you can steal resources ?! or what exacly does he mean ? severpower or what ?

No I was replying to him with a quote from you, I agree with you. Resources can NOT be stolen.

Oh okay. ^^ 20char20char

He means that people go on the servers and investigate resources and look for them. He didnā€™t mean it litteraly I suppose and in that case it doesnā€™t really count as stealingā€¦

h4x0r skillz i steal r3sourc3s from srvr

1 Like

Anyone can push f8 and see what the server has loaded. Whitelisted or not. Whitelisted just means trusted more than none.

Yeah figured. Why bump this dead thread :confused:

Last comment was an HR ago before that 9days. Since when is just over a week old? Itā€™s dead because no one is commenting. By that logic pull any release that hasnā€™t had a comment in the same time period. No? Because the release is still important and a ā€œdeadā€ thread can contain information as well.

Oh god. Well guess I should never comment again then.

Lol, I just donā€™t see how 9days old is ā€œoldā€ for anything. I have throwbacks from '99. Wearing my no limit jersey today. I know the comparison is odd, but still.

1 Like