Mods

Anyone know any good mods i can use, as i dont know of any which work on fivereborn, would appreciate it if someone recommended me some

What type of mods do you mean? Car mods like adding a bugatti or another vehicle? Or a mod menu, for the latter you can use enhanced reborn.

Good car mods or texture mods can be found here; GTA5-mods.com

for client sided car mods, all we need to do is have a folder with the mods and respective meta files with them??? but what if we have multiple vehicles we want to use that have one or both files that the car uses?? thru browsing here Ive found that cars go FiveM\citizen\common\data but cant there be support for like FiveM\citizen\common\data/[vehicle name here], where [vehicle name here] is the specific vehicle, take in zentorno for example, if it has carvariations and vehicles meta it can then go into the folder.

@Quakex64 said in Mods:

for client sided car mods, all we need to do is have a folder with the mods and respective meta files with them??? but what if we have multiple vehicles we want to use that have one or both files that the car uses?? thru browsing here Ive found that cars go FiveM\citizen\common\data but cant there be support for like FiveM\citizen\common\data/[vehicle name here], where [vehicle name here] is the specific vehicle, take in zentorno for example, if it has carvariations and vehicles meta it can then go into the folder.

Please refer to this topic: How to install mods client-sided

If you want to make a suggestion please use the suggestion forum board and don’t use another mans post. @Quakex64

Locked.