━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Private-RP - FiveM Roleplay Community

Discord: https://discord.gg/FTZ7TxQ
TS: 96.71.184.86:9020
Server IP: 173.172.154.79
MDT/CAD: N/A

Features

I’m going to keep this section short and simple since, in my opinion, me giving a list of features hardly shows how useful these functions actually are.

• High-Quality Addon/Replace Civilian Vehicles
  • Client & Server Sided based Terminal
  • Modified Version of FrFuel
  • Custom Handling for LEO Vehicles
  • Text-based emote script
  • Vehicle Damage Script
  • Active Staff Team
  • Story Driven Roleplay
  • Motivated Staff Team
  • Serious Roleplay
  • 64 Slots
  • Public Server
  • Organization/Gang Registration
  • Custom Interiors

Trust me, this is not the full list, but you will become quite aware of what to look forward to almost immediately after loading into the server.

Important
We are looking for individuals who are capable of being in a position of leadership and are passonate about as we are in need of leads for LSFD, LSPD. You must come to us with a plan of how you would like to run those departments.

Law Enforcement & Emergency Services:

• Blaine County Sheriff’s Office - The sheriff’s office is mostly dedicated to the county area and northern side of the map. They are dedicated on busting citizens whom may be producing drugs and DEA stopping the production of illegal drug manufacturing. Sub Divisions of this department are Air Support, K9, SWAT.
  • Los Santos Police Department - The LSPD is dedicated to the city of Los Santos. They enforce dealing with gangs, organizations and robbery within the city. They have many divisions and mostly work close with the FIB. The Sub Divisions this department offers would be Air Support, Detective Unit, Strategic Response Unit.
  • Los Santos Fire Department - This brand new department has just come out of the development phase, after being put in command by players who serve their community as Firefighters and Medics, I can tell that the realism factor from this department will be quite substantial. Although new, the groundwork for the department is complete and contains the following sub-divisions: Water Rescue, Fast Response, Life Flight Crew/Pilot, Field Training Officer, Search and Rescue Squad.
  • Federal Investigation Bureau - The FIB has a duty to investigating into illegal organizations within the city. Also investigate citizens whom pose a threat to the city or nationally. This is a heavy roleplay department and requires a lot of work and dedication to the community to get into the department. Sub Divisions :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square: :black_medium_square:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I will be submitting updates here on this thread when updated.

Also note, we are looking for someone to run our FiveM servers and manage them such as a community manager. We aren’t looking to join community’s unless you are willing to change your community name.

Release of the server coming soon!

Reserved.

Just joined a few days ago felt welcome from the community :slight_smile:

Reserved.

Reserved.