Zaphosting, is it really worth it? - LOSING ALL DATA AND FILES

Hi there people on fivem forum, today i want to announce something that im really sad over. So i´m hosting my own server on zaphosting. I worked 4-5 days without sleeping more than 6 hrs per day. So what happend ? i was about to make a copy on server but before that i wanted to go in and test all my plugins see if there´s any error. Then what happend ? the host was down, due to technical erros after that my server was up again.

I immeditly join the server, i saw all my work as if it was a just a brand new server. I was like ohh yeah just another bug, checking my files and everything was gone. So im here today not to complain obviously it was my fault aswell because i wasn´t careful enough!

But for such a known server hosting company should this really happend, didn´t zap-hosting think about how they will deal with their customers if this happends ? This really pisses me off because imaging someone new like me, having my biggest dream getting solid 24 players even on my newly opened server. Losing everything in few hours.

To be honest i have tried to contacted them for the past 10 hrs now, what does it says “We are not offline, we are just away” Hmm sure if the support cant do their job just freaking say that they´re offline eating lunch… instead for “We are not offline”.

Please tell me if this have happend to any of you and if you guys were able to fix it.

1 Like

Nothing to do with FiveM. Contact Zap.

When did i say in the text that i was complaining to fivem ? This is more like a warning message on waht can happen if you dont copy your files

you think i havent ? :confused: