ZapHosting Good OR Bad

not bad but not great to

1 Like

I would never buy zap hosting. Servers are older and not new. Customer support doesn’t help me much and yeah. Not recommended.

I would use an nfo servers or ovh vps or dedicated and you will be good.

Don’t get pre installed servers with ESX.

I have a OVH but dunno hwo to setup

recently realized changed or an upgrade in the speed. RECOMMEND

zap garbage enough said.

1 Like

These Specifications should be absolutely fine for a normal FiveM Server, if you have any further questions you can also contact our livechat :slight_smile:

Why do you think we are garbage? :frowning:

zap is very good

From personal experience, I know what you advertise for your server specs is no where near the performance to be expected. Your “ssd” packages performance worse then a single 7200rpm drive. Boot times are atrocious. Support is terrible by the only solutions is to “migrate to a new machine” which takes hours and is completely absurd. I finally had enough when my servers files were completely wiped and it took 6+ hours for it to be recovered. Literally the most unprofessional company I’ve ever dealt with. And after using Zap for less then 1 week due to shit performance and terrible support I took my operations else where. I dont normally go on rants like this but I was very appalled by how the operations were handled. Coming from a network engineering background and dealing with large corporations on a regular basis I was befuddled by the way operations at zap are handled.

Same happened to me. Terrible service and they wouldn’t even refund me, they gave me zap credits or whatever it’s called, but I want totally out.

Yep exactly what happens you basically end up just taking the loss because their is nothing you can do about it at that point.

And they suck. Pretty much sums it up.

Most of you on this thread seem to hate Zaphosting. Honestly I can’t blame any of you. They sell their servers at the most disgusting price range I have ever seen. If any of you are interested in getting hosting that is much cheaper than Zaphosting and most likely more powerful, feel free to hit me up and Ill hook you up with a service Ive been using for 2+ years with no issues. Add me on dcord@ Skila#5566
@Mart475 @ChieF-TroN @team_fishbowl @william_gallagher1

1 Like