Zap hosting preventing custom vehicles from spawning

So, I’m using zap hosting… everything is up to date and all resources work just fine, except for vehicles. i have a bunch of different addon vehicles on my server and all of them work on my test server and they also all worked on my old server on my previous provider but when i switched to zap hosting and transfered them over to the zap hosting server only some of them work and the rest won’t spawn I’m not receiving any errors in the F8 console they all started properly on the console and all of the resource files were setup properly also while trying to spawn them in through lambda menu it sometimes glitches it out and won’t let me open the menu again with out rejoining server if anyone can help figure what the problem is that would be awsome and i would be very greatful

make sure you, close server and then set permissions on FTP BROWSER Page :smiley:

I just did that but it didn’t help @Jamieson39

are they even downloading when you check the F8 console? if not, then there is something wrong whit the files, and when starting the server, do they load

they load when starting the server but when i go to spawn them they don’t show there downloading in the F8 console but when i put the exact same file in my test server they download and spawn

1 Like

when you launch fiveM go to settings and check the box for the asset downloading feature,
then you will see what is happening, i had a guy in my server yesterday that it took about 15 minutes to download a few cars because his internet was terrible

im afraid that didn’t help me because the cars are not downloading at all even though i put the exact same file in my test server and they downloaded and spawned perfectly fine on there

are you trying to spawn then right after you get on the server, as if you do, it might skip the download of those files as it needs to download other more importtant files

1 Like

at first it was when i first got on server but after that i rejoined and waited an hr and it still didn’t spawn in and i wasn’t the only one having this problem

what do you use to spawn them?

i either use lambda menu and simple trainer or i just use the /car command to spawn them in

Drop your citizenfx.log here. A corrupt .meta file can easily cause this to happen as it doesn’t prevent a resource from loading but any vehicles in there would be affected.

You can’t “block” addon vehicle streaming, so it’s something server-side.

CitizenFX.log.1 (201.0 KB) heres my CitizenFX.log file

I see a few:

Line 1460: [     56266] Could not add data_file resources:/silv10fb/dlctext.meta - invalid type TEXTFILE_METAFILE.
	Line 1610: [     57250] Could not add data_file resources:/squarebody/dlctext.meta - invalid type TEXTFILE_METAFILE.
	Line 1719: [     58078] Could not add data_file resources:/emt/vehiclesettings.meta - invalid type VEHICLE_SETTINGS_FILE.

i saw those too but some of the cars that weren’t spawning loaded without errors in the F8 console