Zap-Hosting - [HELP]

So I have just bought a server using Zap-Hosting. But I have no clue what to do now.
I want to know how to stream vehicles, peds and add scripts, how do I do this is anyone can help please join my discord here

moved to: #server-development:server-discussion | This is not a server tutorial…

first of all, begging people to join your discord, seriously? second, this forum has a search function, use it.

1 Like

How was it begging? That’s how they can contact me, don’t get pissy.

do the research yourself. the forums has all the infos you need.

I didn’t want to search the forum, not many people ask the same as me

there is loads of tutorials on how to stream vehicles/peds and how to add resources, the wiki and forums have all that information, stop expecting people to spoonfeed you.

Yes I agree with that, but you also need to stop being rude

He’s not being rude, he’s simply telling the truth… You’re expecting someone to hand you everything, when that’s not the way things work in life… Do the research, get what you want yourself, and be satisfied that you’re the one that did it, not someone else.

1 Like

Technically, you would be wrong because in life you get somthing from somone else, therefore, theoretically, someone else helps you do somthing that you want to do.
Also, I don’t need any help anymore due to me finding it out in my control panel dashboard, I just hadn’t looked properly

See? Ya did it yourself! That should make you feel good…

And obviously, you have yet to expierence life, but eh. :woman_shrugging:

Well that’s not being rude is it :neutral_face:

@590Gaming go trough our “Frequently asked question” section in control panel. There you find everything you need. Furthermore you can ask in Dunkos Discord community - there are many tutorials.

1 Like

Thank you!
and also, thank you for not being rude unlike the FiveM admins

all good - if you have any questions, let me know here by PM or send a ticket to our support. Livechat is sometimes a little bit overloaded.

@590Gaming Can I get a link to your server?

hi all im making a server and i need a dev to do the stuff such as putting a sscript on and vehicles peds etc weapons but my main goal is to sort out jobs ems first alongside with huge beach party boats my server is called bluekingston its up and running at the moment but i need extra help from a dev if your interested please let me know this is a serious rp roleplay and people have already tired ddosing the server

hi all im new to the industry my server is live bluekingston roleplay i need a dev serious rp i need a script that nobody has and vehicles and peds huge beach party boats and weapons ems my main goal is to sort out ems first and jobs if your interested been a dev please let me know as i need 1 asap

Hey I have an issue with your support team I have been trying to submit proof that I paid my server and it does not give me the option to do so