.YND, aka support of traffic paths for custom maps?

Hi!

It has been said here once, but not loud enough maybe :slight_smile: Could FiveM support .YND files?

I would like to create a custom map for our server, little additional island with twisty roads, some shops to rob and possibly other activities and easter eggs. But since I couldn’t found anything about streamable .YND files, I would like to put request here.

I have overall very great experience with FiveM for last few months I played it and this would be another step towards even better “GTA experience” in general, since vanilla is too mainstream/mediocre :slight_smile:

Thank you, FiveM creators and all community for current results, that are stunning at this point already!

… these already are supported and work fine with no additional steps required.

2 Likes

…don’t humiliate me publicly, please :joy:

Thank you, I had to overlook that during my usual sleep hours, lol

Gonna try it then asap!

Whata does YND do? :smiley:

Allows to spawn correctly driving NPCs along the road

Oh, cool. :slight_smile:

if I understand correctly, just place .ynd format files into stream folder yes?

Looks like it’s that easy (maybe some converting)and I’ve tried converted Akina with traffic and it works very well :slight_smile:

You can use that resource as base for your creations. As I will.

1 Like

For those who don’t know how create/edit .ynd format files
Look at screenshot:

You need a CodeWalker tool. Available here: https://fr.gta5-mods.com/tools/codewalker-gtav-interactive-3d-map

2 Likes

Ohh thanks so much :slight_smile:

Of course I use Akina map also ^^

I know that this is a very old topic but what goes in the __resource.lua for this to work?

Files in the stream folder don’t need to be manually mounted, so nothing. but as I see it on @MoravianLion 's screenshot he mounted (at least stream as resource file) it from the stream folder so I don’t know for sure.