Ymap Info

YMAPS Can someone explaine to me how exactly how ymaps work ? do you have to have the normally gta v map loaded to load the ymaps can ymaps be placed above the map in the air will it have a floor does anyone know i searched every where read every tut and followed instructions to work it out how it works alot of people dont have a ground i am new is there videos on how to convert from json with up to 15 custom ymaps

YMAPS are a different map format. The main only downside is with YMAPS is that they do not spawn vehicles or peds. You have to have the normal GTA V map loaded and I believe they can be above and below the map. If your looking to see how they are loaded into FiveM you can take a look at some of the maps around on the forums (one is FAXES Map Collection). Take a look at the files etc.

If you are in need or more or have any other info feel free to pm me here on the forums or reply below.

If this solves your issue mark it as solved

5 Likes

WOW fast reply thanks soo does that mean with the json maps and you try add a ymap it wont appear right ? also what does it mean when you load your ymap and there are only objects how would you fix it ?

I made a program here to convert the json maps to ymaps. ([Dev Tool] yMap Tools - Optimisation Update!)

Also with my program if you have a Map Editor map you can make a lua file which will make the peds and vehicles appear as well.

3 Likes

@smallo
is there a video on how to successfully use this and load converted maps with out seeing the main map

Oh you want to remove the main map as well.

Here is a resource that will do that for you. You’ll have to find a water.xml file that will generate water for you though. This removes everything.

removemap.rar (3.4 KB)

1 Like

OMG thank you <3 lol been looking for this :slight_smile:

yeah i have deleted cache and rebooted pc it only moves after i have rebooted but theres still no collision would i have to also change something in the ytyp as well ?

I have responded here [Dev Tool] yMap Tools - Optimisation Update!

Hello gentlemens,

Someone know how to fix the floor bug not showing?

Example, thius YMAP, doest not load floor…

Someone know how to fix?

1 Like

Sorry to see it’s been over a year since anyone responded to you, but I have the same map and same issue. Floor doesn’t spawn, but the rest of it does. I have other additional maps that load just fine, but not this one. Even took the time to convert the XML to a YMAP but same issue. Did you ever find a solution to this?

2 Likes

Anyone no how to fix this no floor issue above?